Overwatch 2: Invasion 3 1.99%

Avowed 13 8.61%

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty 16 10.60%

Jusant 10 6.62%

Starfield 68 45.03%

CIties Skylines II 12 7.95%

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 4 2.65%

Total:151

Going to basically do the same thing I did with the Playstation showcase and do a best of thread where several games go against each other each day and then for the last 4 days the winning games from the previous days will all be up against each other. I did randomize these games again, so please don't blame me if some days come off stronger than others. Instead of doing it the way I did last time though, I'll do a new thread each day so that we don't lose the previous polls. So for day 3 of voting, we have a pretty diverse lineup! 

Forza Motorsport

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

Overwatch 2: Invasion

Avowed

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Jusant

Starfield

Cities Skylines II

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024

Last edited by axumblade - on 17 June 2023

Around the Network

Path of the Goddess easily. Unique art-style. New action IP from Capcom. Can't do better than that. Maybe it will be my Otogi 3.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Avowed vs Starfield vs CP77:PL … what a cruel poll. Obsidian continuing to do whatever they want (love to see it) vs Bethesda’s Magnus opus vs DLC to the greatest game in the last (almost) 2 decades.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Starfield being Bethesda’s magnum opus must be the only choice!

Although I’m really looking forward to Phantom Liberty and Path of the Goddess has me interested. Anything Capcom does, I’m always into! 

Starfield gets my vote. Avowed looked solid and Phatnom Liberty looked amazing too.

Around the Network

Starfield without a doubt, but shout out Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess!

Path of the Goddess looks like Otogi. I would definitely play

Very hyped for City Skylines II. I want to see the graphics and improvements that is coming with it.

Check this Game  Flip Runner

This show along with the Ubi one finally got me interested enough to pull the trigger on a Series X. Between my One X and mid-level gaming PC I was pretty much covered for awhile, but it seems we're finally reaching the point where interesting (non-XB One) Series X games are coming down the pipeline, or at least games that would run far smoother on Series X. PC would probably cover most games for another year or so but I much prefer that platform for RTS/sim/tower defense/management.

Starfield looks excellent - the level of depth is impressive and the gameplay looks rewarding and dynamic. Took a hiatus with Overwatch but I think I'm ready to dive into OW2 with what seems like a greater emphasis on PvE missions now. Avowed looks epic as well, and Clockwork Revolution was a surprise hit (like the retro-future and steampunk themes). Payday 3 should be a fun online multiplayer action/shooter. 

Then on the Ubi side there's SW and AC, which both look awesome. I'm kinda done with Star Wars as a whole but I trust Ubi to make a solid open-world SW game. 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden