By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Twisted Metal TV Series poster released, trailer soon

https://www.ign.com/articles/twisted-metal-poster-peacock-playstation-series?utm_source=twitter

Removed from the article:

All ten episodes of Twisted Metal will premiere exclusively on Peacock on July 27, 2023.​

Around the Network

This looks bad, and I expect the show to not be great.

Welp, the concept of Twisted Metal was always more comprehensive to the video game format so the desire to make a TV series out of it was dubious.

Best case, it'll be a dumb fun fast & furious clone with more destruction derby angle or it'll sink ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I want next a Bubsy 3D movie starring Henri Cavill

This feels 25 years too late.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

That poster looks like an amateur fan mockup. If it's any reflection of the show itself...

Ooof this looks like a massive step down from TLOU.

That looks terrible. It looks like it doesn't even feature the actual Twisted Metal contest from the games, it looks like just a cheesy Fast & the Furious action-comedy.

They got Sweet Tooth's look down pat, though.

KManX89 said:

That looks terrible. It looks like it doesn't even feature the actual Twisted Metal contest from the games, it looks like just a cheesy Fast & the Furious action-comedy.

The last like 9 seconds were the only part I thought inspired anything related to confidence in the whole trailer.

the-pi-guy said:
KManX89 said:

The last like 9 seconds were the only part I thought inspired anything related to confidence in the whole trailer.

Also missed opportunity to play Rob Zombie during the car sound mix scene.

The fact that they played pop instead just screams this thing's gonna be campy.