By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ocarina Of Time: the best game ever?

FreeTalkLive said:
Edouble24 said:
Mario 3 > Mario 64 > Mario World

Galaxy is in there somewhere. Haven't decided if it's better than Mario 64 yet, but 3 is the best.

Super Mario All-stars > Super Mario World > Super Mario Galaxy > Super Mario 64

No Mario 3? Sad. Obviously I'm not counting All-Stars since it's just all the 2D games together, that's obviousy better than the games by themselves. 

Around the Network

@rocketpig I said it was a close run thing some prefer SMB3 others SMW i dont why people prefer 1 or the other i always thought SMW was a huge leap in quality over SMB3.

Hobbles away before rocketpig can kick again.

Zelda OoT = Xenogears >> FF 6 = Chronotrigger >>>> FF 7

Thats my top 5 could go on but its bedtime soon :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

No just because it was so highly rated doesn't make it the best. I personally love Link to the Past way more than OoT. Just like I enjoy Super Mario World and Super Mario 64 better than galaxy.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

dawve24 said:
@rocketpig I said it was a close run thing some prefer SMB3 others SMW i dont why people prefer 1 or the other i always thought SMW was a huge leap in quality over SMB3.

Hobbles away before rocketpig can kick again.

Heheheh. They're all pretty close. It could be argued that any choice of Mario 64, SMB3, SMG, or SMW is the best Mario game ever.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

This is hard, I know I don't think OoT is the best game ever, but my favorites always change^^; I guess one game will always be held in my heart and I'll always go back and play it every year or so, no one even mentioned it ; ;

Earthbound, I loved that game, story, humor, good art style^^; I like the graphics even today. loved the rolling counter for damage, enemies, blah blah rant.

I really like SM3, Pikmin, SMW, blah blah again, yeah. I think of all those other games I like as 2nd place ^^

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

I've never played it.

but out of games I've played, the best one is either CoD4 or GT3

Yes, Ocarina Of Time is the greatest game ever, edging barely the second and third best games of all time: Zelda Twilight Princess and Chrono Trigger

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. 

I cant believe i forgot about Earthbound i loved that game. Even though I played it years after its release.

dawve24 said:
I cant believe i forgot about Earthbound i loved that game. Even though I played it years after its release.

Yeah, it was an awesome game. I beat it so many times lol ~.~ I found out that I could beat the game without reading any of the text >.> that's obsession lol. (if it's a game that uses a lot of text >.>)

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1