By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spanish SW & HW Sales - Week 7 & 8, 2023 ( PS VR2 & Kirby)

Tagged games:

Lowest launch for Kirby in Spain but this game is more of a low key release than the two others were so it gets a pass. Prolly a higher launch than the Wii version of the game.

Also pretty good results for Octopath Traveler II ... Or so I think ? I don't remember how much the original did back in 2018.
In the meantime, the PS5/PS4 versions are simply absent.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

PSVR 2 almost sold as much as Xbox Series ytd

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Mar1217 said:

Lowest launch for Kirby in Spain but this game is more of a low key release than the two others were so it gets a pass. Prolly a higher launch than the Wii version of the game.

Also pretty good results for Octopath Traveler II ... Or so I think ? I don't remember how much the original did back in 2018.
In the meantime, the PS5/PS4 versions are simply absent.

I think the original Octopath Traveler sold over 10k at launch. And this one only sold 6k with 5k on Switch.

Edit: Octopath Traveler sold 11.700 copies at launch. @Mar1217

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 04 March 2023

PS5 is finally wining over the Switch consistently in sales, I wonder how long it's going to take to do so in software as well.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

PS5 is finally selling as one would expect, while Xbox is a bit better than in previous weeks. The Switch really needs a price cut.

The number of PSVR 2 units sold is absurdly high.

Thanks, polofresco.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.