By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| We have Stellar Helldiving Bots

Alan Wake II getting a physical release. Now the holdouts have no excuse! :)

Around the Network
twintail said:
PotentHerbs said:

Lowkey a strong year for Sony in terms of first party releases.

Helldivers 2, MLB The Show, Concord, AstroBot, and Lego Horizon Adventures.

Where's the TLOU2 remaster, and Until Dawn remake love??? WHERE????????

Factor in Stellar Blade and Rise of Ronin... been quite a strong year indeed. 

Still holding out for Lost Souls Aside and Convollaria. But with Astro and Lego Horizon both hitting this year, might be better for those 2 to hit Q1 alongside the new MLB in 2025. 

This is true. TLOU2 remaster, Helldivers 2, FF, Ronin, Stellar Blade, Concord, AstroBot, LEGO Horizon, MLB, Silent Hill 2 remake and Until Dawn remake.

Most of them owned, two of them funded and published and 2 partially funded. Basically one new game per month, this has been an amazing year and it came out after a bad 2023 showcase. I still think this year showcase will be later this year to hype the ps5pro tho.

I missed out on the shows last few days and been catching up.

My daughter was born a week earlier than we anticipated. We just got back from the hospital and everyone is doing great.

Loving all the confirmation of release dates like for Sonic X Shadow Generations and Dragon Ball Sparking Zero.

Also nice to see a LEGO Horizon announcement (though honestly...I would have preferred a LEGO God of War lol)

Street Fighter VI getting Terry and Mai was a surprise and a new Civilization game are my highlights.

twintail said:

Still holding out for Lost Souls Aside and Convollaria. But with Astro and Lego Horizon both hitting this year, might be better for those 2 to hit Q1 alongside the new MLB in 2025. 

I'm hoping Little Devil Inside can make this year, or even early next year. 

But its great to see Sony continuing to outsource their IP. Their family friendly portfolio is growing with Sackboy, GT7, Astro Bot, and now Lego Horizon. I'm hoping we can get different Astro spinoffs similar to Mario. 

Finally a bad ass Soul-Like game with bad ass combats :

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

My daughter was born a week earlier than we anticipated. We just got back from the hospital and everyone is doing great.

Loving all the confirmation of release dates like for Sonic X Shadow Generations and Dragon Ball Sparking Zero.

Also nice to see a LEGO Horizon announcement (though honestly...I would have preferred a LEGO God of War lol)

Street Fighter VI getting Terry and Mai was a surprise and a new Civilization game are my highlights.

Congratulations!

BasilZero said:

Fantastic news. Congrats!

PotentHerbs said:
twintail said:

But its great to see Sony continuing to outsource their IP. Their family friendly portfolio is growing with Sackboy, GT7, Astro Bot, and now Lego Horizon. I'm hoping we can get different Astro spinoffs similar to Mario. 

I'd love more Astro spinoffs. I'd love a new Sackboy. Which reminds me, what exactly is the PS5 game that Sumo are working on?

Little Devil... whatever has happened to this? Can only hope it's alive and trucking along. Hopefully Sony just jump in and help the devs get the game out.

Finished HFW: Burning Shores last night for the first time. It was pretty good, the base game really clicked for me this time after I finished my ultra hard play through and started NG+2. Got 5 trophies left and I’ll be 100%. Picked up Rise of the Ronin in the sales so I’ll play that next.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

twintail said:
BasilZero said:

Fantastic news. Congrats!

PotentHerbs said:

I'd love more Astro spinoffs. I'd love a new Sackboy. Which reminds me, what exactly is the PS5 game that Sumo are working on?

Little Devil... whatever has happened to this? Can only hope it's alive and trucking along. Hopefully Sony just jump in and help the devs get the game out.

Little Devil Inside is a korean game and while we live in a world where korean and chinese games are actually releasing that game was announced in the time korean and chinese developers took ages to make games so my guess as someone who isn't working there is that they have a great concept, they had a good pitch to Sony, Sony game them money and then the developers didn't know how to make the game a reality or how hard it would be, making the development cicle endless. They made an announcement earlier this year that the game was progressing but yeah, they probably wasted a lot of time and money figuring out things.

Sly cooper is out on PS4 - hopefully they'll release the other two PS2 games (and hopefully the PS3 game in some way).