By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| We have Stellar Helldiving Bots

Leynos said:

Stellar Blade is the best thing Sony has published in this gen.

Surprisingly strong numbers. From what I've read, the developer will release all of its major games on PlayStation 5 in the future. The boss gave the whole team a PS5, if I remember the news correctly?!

By the way: Cant wait of "Death Stranding 2" :)

Around the Network

I'm feeling good about Astro Bot.

Platformers aren't really my jam, but Team Asobi might put on a masterclass with the Dualsense, and that might be enough for me to bite on Day One lol. Sony could have two surprise hits on their hands this year!

the-pi-guy said:

WELP! I mean I loved my VR already but this is pretty awesome. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

That time in 2001 when PS2 and Dreamcast had crossplay online.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/461265/sony-removes-8k-label-from-the-ps5-box/
It's over, guys.
8K was already dumb to put on the PS5 box for this long when some games can't even hit 4K. But now, Sony has course corrected.
Even the cheapest 8K TVs I think are over $1000 USD and have almost nothing to display on them in that resolution.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

a

I want that sweet PaRappa avatar.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Wman1996 said:

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/461265/sony-removes-8k-label-from-the-ps5-box/
It's over, guys.
8K was already dumb to put on the PS5 box for this long when some games can't even hit 4K. But now, Sony has course corrected.
Even the cheapest 8K TVs I think are over $1000 USD and have almost nothing to display on them in that resolution.

Most games have a lower resolution on PS5 unless you want to play at 30fps and even then quite a few games don't hit 4k/30 either.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I wonder if AstroBot will be the game to snatch GOTY from FF7 Rebirth. I hope not, because I loved Rebirth, and it's about time SquareEnix wins something.