By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

GymratAmarillo said:

Busy weekend playing Astrobot and I just read the tweets of Days Gone director (not longer an employee of PlayStation for those out of the loop) talking shit about Astrobot lol. that guy is a fucking idiot. He was just annoying talking no stop about PlayStation when he isn't even part of the company anymore but this? This is just sad.

But it actually makes me happy because I have a lot of faith in Bend and this just backs up my theory that Days Gone problems come mostly from that guy. There is no way that such a miserable person doesn't affect everything he touches.

Service or not Bend deserves a second chance now more than yesterday lol.

He's a Maga shithead bitter his shitty generic game failed lol. Glad it did. Astrobot looks great.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Bro is forever trapped in the "cool teenager" phase, bless his edgy heart.

So happy to see AB being received well. It’s next on my list after this replay of BG3.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

GymratAmarillo said:

Busy weekend playing Astrobot and I just read the tweets of Days Gone director (not longer an employee of PlayStation for those out of the loop) talking shit about Astrobot lol. that guy is a fucking idiot. He was just annoying talking no stop about PlayStation when he isn't even part of the company anymore but this? This is just sad.

But it actually makes me happy because I have a lot of faith in Bend and this just backs up my theory that Days Gone problems come mostly from that guy. There is no way that such a miserable person doesn't affect everything he touches.

I mean... it's a rather convenient theory w/ impressive leaps to get there.  How does it reckon with him being one of the core guys behind the Syphon Filter universe or writing some of the most accredited 1st-party Vita titles?

VersusEvil said:

So happy to see AB being received well. It’s next on my list after this replay of BG3.

I'm also replaying BG3!

Around the Network
GymratAmarillo said:

He keeps providing reasons why nobody liked him there. Days Gone probably suffered internally because of his attitude.

Will try to get the Astro Bot platinum after work today.

Don't want to sound bitter as well, as I'm very happy there is a LoD character there, really freaking happy, but they could have gave it an addition or preferably a dragoon transformation when it gets hit by Astro.

Already felt that way before but after unlocking another bot that transforms while being hit made me really jealous to not see a dragoon transformation, would be insane!

HERE WE GO!

G2ThaUNiT said:

HERE WE GO!

It's time!

G2ThaUNiT said:

HERE WE GO!

PS5 Pro breakdown with a "just one more thing" game announcement at the end.  I'm thinking it'll be from Bend or Naughty Dog.