By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Torillian said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Not sure why pre-loading is only available on the digital deluxe version, but the time is near! 

I tried it on controller, and it honestly feels fantastic! It's obviously not going to be as free feeling with a MnK, but Larian did a fantastic job in translating the experience to controller.

Was just thinking about this game today. Glad to hear it works well on controller. Going to be tough to decide between this, Sea of Stars, and Armored Core in the next month-ish. 

When I put down for Mario RPG and Mario Wonder via Switch Vouchers, I was like 'okay, all that's left is Spider-Man 2 and Starfield, if I get an Xbox". I was so wrong

Baldur's Gate 3, Blasphemous 2, Sea of Stars, Red Dead Redemption, Starfield, Armored Core 6, Spider-Man 2, Mario Wonder, Mario RPG.....

And probably more I forgot. What a great year for gaming. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Torillian said:

Was just thinking about this game today. Glad to hear it works well on controller. Going to be tough to decide between this, Sea of Stars, and Armored Core in the next month-ish. 

When I put down for Mario RPG and Mario Wonder via Switch Vouchers, I was like 'okay, all that's left is Spider-Man 2 and Starfield, if I get an Xbox". I was so wrong

Baldur's Gate 3, Blasphemous 2, Sea of Stars, Red Dead Redemption, Starfield, Armored Core 6, Spider-Man 2, Mario Wonder, Mario RPG.....

And probably more I forgot. What a great year for gaming. 

And after a long time we have the 3 platformer holders putting potentially great games in a close window.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Newly revived PlayStation Nation? Guess I can log in after being away for years. No promises I'm back back.

To contribute, the PS5 slim leak has taken flak for not being slim but I think people aren't comparing it fairly. It's supposedly 5cm shorter and maybe the same width but looking at my PS5 it is thinner. When side by side it's going to noticeably smaller. The PS5 is huge. Any reduction is going to be significant.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:

Newly revived PlayStation Nation? Guess I can log in after being away for years. No promises I'm back back.

To contribute, the PS5 slim leak has taken flak for not being slim but I think people aren't comparing it fairly. It's supposedly 5cm shorter and maybe the same width but looking at my PS5 it is thinner. When side by side it's going to noticeably smaller. The PS5 is huge. Any reduction is going to be significant.

qft

any reduction is good enough. Current PS5 is just too big for me to place anywhere in my current living room space.

Around the Network
-Adonis- said:

Let's look what this is like.

Chark said:

I would say that it isn't even supposed to be a slim model, just a revision that saves on cost for the swappable disc and size/weight, Slim will most likely be only for next year.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

I pretty much bought all the games I wanted for the rest of the year.

Germany sales : PS5 is doing 3x better than last year

Chark said:

Just so you know, I stopped and watched your signarute go from Bulbasaur to Mew.

BraLoD said:
Chark said:

Just so you know, I stopped and watched your signarute go from Bulbasaur to Mew.

Stalker =p