By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Some good news for the working man for a change: Salaried overtime is expanding and noncompete agreements could be going the way of the dodo. Thanks, Brandon.

Ryuu96 said:

You mean to tell us that labor doesn't support a guy that flies around on a 747, uses a literal golden toilet, doesn't pay his contractors, put union-busting lawyers on the National Labor Relations Board, and gave trillions in tax cuts to the wealthy/corporations?  Huh.

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

Trump's collecting his legal fees /s.

Keep talking, dumbass.

TallSilhouette said:

Some good news for the working man for a change: Salaried overtime is expanding and noncompete agreements could be going the way of the dodo. Thanks, Brandon.

Noncompete agreements are bullshit and I'm happy to see FTC going after them, more of this.

Also this will have a benefit to gaming, the industry is full with noncompete.

Expect businesses are scrambling their legal teams though to fight it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 April 2024

Around the Network

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 April 2024

Also, Arizona's House of Representatives voted to repeal that old 1860s abortion law that is supposed to go into effect June 8. Next week, the state Senate is likely to vote to repeal as well. Then the bill goes to Governor Hobbs to sign.

Proud of Arizona today, and proud that my vote helped keep Kari Lake out of the governor's chair.

Arizona taking us all on an emotional journey lately.

One week, a draconian territorial law gets re-enacted.
Another week, holding seditionists to account.

Michigan next on the list to file some lawsuits against fake electors and co-conspirators. I believe in the Arizona suit, Trump is included as a unindicted co-conspirator but they choose to not to indict so that it does not delay the case. With Michigan next on the list there are going to be a lot of people looking to save their hide.

Machiavellian said:

Michigan next on the list to file some lawsuits against fake electors and co-conspirators. I believe in the Arizona suit, Trump is included as a unindicted co-conspirator but they choose to not to indict so that it does not delay the case. With Michigan next on the list there are going to be a lot of people looking to save their hide.

Trump was left as unindicted as they are awaiting the outcome of the Supreme Court's immunity case to determine how to accordingly charge him.  Which, unfortunately, it appears we will be waiting several more weeks for a decision.