By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

How can you not love this dude.

If Harris/Walz win I'll be kind of jealous of America

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

How can you not love this dude.

If Harris/Walz win I'll be kind of jealous of America

Where can I contact CGI?

Click the 3 bar icon on his profile and PM him.

Spoiler!

Many followers not familiar with the military are asking me “so what’s the big deal about a command sergeant major?”

Walz joined at 18 as a private. Rose through the NCO (sergeant) ranks, each requiring extreme competence at increasingly demanding jobs with more people & responsibility at every rank.

When you reach “Master Sergeant” you are selected to serve as a First Sergeant (1SG) of a unit…if you’re good enough. Then, those 1SGTs compete for selection to Sergeant Major. Only the best Sergeant Majors are selected for Command Sergeant Major (CSM) billets.

CSMs serve as the senior enlisted person in the unit and the advisor to Commanders at battalion and above. Having served with dozens of CSMs as my unit & command “battle buddy” I will attest they were all awesome.

They know what they’re doing. They uphold standards. They speak their minds to all ranks (private to generals). They’re not afraid of getting bad news because they know how to fix things when they go wrong. And they serve the command (their commander and their soldiers) with a selfless integrity and a complete dedication.

During social events and informal occasions, they’re usually a whole bunch of fun. And they always have great stories. But they’re always professional.

Mark Hertling on X

Around the Network

WHY TIM WALZ?

Per source close to VP selection process on what KamalaHarris sees in him:

• Executive experience with a record on core goals: child tax credit, paid leave, gun safety, junk fees, abortion
  • Appealing bio in key Midwest states: veteran, football coach, hunter, gun owner, won a Trump district
  • Effective messenger vs. Trump-Vance (see: “weird”)
  • Personal rapport & her confidence in him as a governing partner

Sahil Kapur on X

Spoiler!

Even that twat Manchin likes him.

Walz bringing the moderates and left together, Lul.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 August 2024

Favorability poll for Walz (Link)

Favorable: 17%
Unfavorable: 12%

That is a rock bottom unfavorability and a solid +5 rating (especially given how few people have heard of him). Will be interesting to continue to track this as he gets wider recognition. 

Please wait until after the election and then go at each others throats, Lmao.

I don't like Fetterman lately so I'll be rooting for Shapiro.

They got nothing but...

"Policies that allowed convicted felons to vote"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

They just did a real life version of this.

"But Black Dynamite, I'm a convicted felon!" - Trump.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 August 2024