By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Most Frightful Anime moments

Trunks and Friza war Cries Japanese feels like devil

Kinf Cold shocking expression when his son dies in front of him Mexico version, and rest 1:30 second video

Around the Network

Scariest female meltdown screech from breaking mentally. Bocchi the Rock. Watch all 0:24 seconds.

The sound of Beam blasting out of earth and traveling to farthest other side of the galaxy by Vegeta scared me with that evil japanese song

Probably when Tetsuo’s rib cage melted and his guts fell out. Or maybe when his guts came to life and started growing and he crushed all those people, including his girlfriend‘a skull which exploded into bone and gore.

Tetsuo!!!!!
…..
….

TETSUO!!!!!!!!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Griffith’s sacrifice in Berserk

edit: added some valentines cards for that special someone ❤️ 

Last edited by snyps - on 25 January 2023

Around the Network

This guy from King of Braves GaoGaiGar.

snyps said:

Griffith’s sacrifice in Berserk

edit: added some valentines cards for that special someone ❤️ 

Yes! I just got into this franchise by watching the 1997 series and was instantly hooked. Honestly one of the best anime I have seen and I am totally interested in continuing the story. 

1doesnotsimply

Countless disturbing moments in anime. I see (at least) two of them mentioned here (The Griffith moment, and FMA's father of the year moment).

But I'd suggest being more positive and talking about the most satisfying moment instead, which also goes for Berserk when a certain chad slapped the fuck out of a certain bitch. It was the first and last time a Japanese manga/anime/vn made me jump off my chair like an idiot screaming "YESSSS, LET'S GO!!"... followed by "please be safe, please be safe, please be safe."

Last edited by Kyuu - on 30 January 2023

Pick ANY murder on Detective Conan (aka Case Closed).