By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch Sales Top 120M, PS5 Sales Top 30M - Worldwide Hardware Estimates for Dec 18-24

kazuyamishima said:

Will there be any adjustments for Xbox Series consoles following the MS Report?

Yes, downward. I am not exactly sure by how much. This quarter was even worse than expected for hardware sales. Yes, the $50 discount for the Series S can explain some of the drop. But not all. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

damn after all the adjustments the gap exceeded 10m and will never got any spot light....

trunkswd said:
kazuyamishima said:

Will there be any adjustments for Xbox Series consoles following the MS Report?

Yes, downward. I am not exactly sure by how much. This quarter was even worse than expected for hardware sales. Yes, the $50 discount for the Series S can explain some of the drop. But not all. 

Are you done with your adjustments or is there some still ongoing ?

SKMBlake said:
trunkswd said:

I am done with the adjustments for now. I'll have December 31 estimates out later today. 

Xbox Series X|S sales with the last week of 2022 added:

• Lifetime ~20.36M
  • 2022: ~9.29M

Last week of 2022 should be roughly flat YoY with sales at about ~211K for the Xbox Series X|S.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
SKMBlake said:

I am done with the adjustments for now. I'll have December 31 estimates out later today. 

Xbox Series X|S sales with the last week of 2022 added:

• Lifetime ~20.36M
  • 2022: ~9.29M

Last week of 2022 should be roughly flat YoY with sales at about ~211K for the Xbox Series X|S.

Okay thanks!