March 1- March 15 3 10.71%

March 16-March 31 1 3.57%

April 1-April 15 0 0%

April 16-April 30 0 0%

Zelda Direct Only 0 0%

Twitter Drops Only (oh, the horror) 0 0%

Nintendo didn't do their ... 1 3.57%

Total:28

I'm gonna say about a week before the release of Kirby RoT DX and Octopath Traveler II, so 2nd half of February.

It's prolly going to be about what's mostly coming in the first half of the year with a snippet of what's coming this summer and past it. It might be the first I'actually hopeful for any type of Metroid Prime news.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

I think the week of February 6 is most likely to me, though I could also see it being the week of February 13. Ultimately voted for the first half of Feb. I imagine we will also get a Pokemon Direct on Pokemon Day detailing SV DLC and hopefully some other stuff.

I don't really see a Zelda blowout direct happening until April because usually these blowout directs are a solid month before the game releases. Am expecting a somewhat substantial trailer in the next direct though.

I could see them announcing Advance Wars for a release either late in March or early April, roughly a year after its initial delayed release. I could also see the next Mario Sports title getting revealed (praying it is Mario baseball and praying even more that it is good). I don't see anything major for Pikmin 4 & Metroid Prime 4 until E3, though if Nintendo is finally ready to release Prime HD, I could see a teaser for Prime 4 or at least confirmation that we will get information later this year.

I could see Donkey Kong getting announced here for a holiday release. Directs always have at least one new game announcement and do touch on things outside of the timeframe they are supposed to cover.

Hopefully in the next 4 weeks, if Zelda is coming out in April, I feel like they need to at least tease it soon in a direct, saying here's a quick Zelda trailer and we will be having a full Zelda direct coming on x date in April. We usually get a direct in that 2nd to 3rd week of February.

I hope they lead off with a Zelda trailer and that it isn’t their “one last thing.” We need a big surprise for that final trailer. It could be the Pikmin 4 reveal, the Metroid Prime Remake reveal or something entirely off the radar. I just hope that they give us something to be really excited for beyond Zelda.

rapsuperstar31 said:

Hopefully in the next 4 weeks, if Zelda is coming out in April, I feel like they need to at least tease it soon in a direct, saying here's a quick Zelda trailer and we will be having a full Zelda direct coming on x date in April. We usually get a direct in that 2nd to 3rd week of February.

Zelda is not coming out in April.

Around the Network

I was right!

S.Peelman said:

I was right!

Congrats. I thought it would be next week. But earlier is better.