By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bill Clinton Kid arrested at the game awards

Around the Network

I'm genuinely curious what this kid was trying to say and what Clinton had to with anything lol

gtotheunit91 said:

I'm genuinely curious what this kid was trying to say and what Clinton had to with anything lol

I don't think the crime is that serious? But If he gets prison time and this on his record does that mean he's now a criminal? Hope not it was funny but Geoff Keighley might be super serious hope I'm wrong?

The awards were on so late here that I turned it off after they announced Elden Ring won, so I missed it live. Did watch it later though and it was just weird.lol

SegaHeart said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I don't think the crime is that serious? But If he gets prison time and this on his record does that mean he's now a criminal? Hope not it was funny but Geoffy Keighly might be super serious hope I'm wrong?

If he goes to prison, then yes. Because he has a record. Arrest records are public records. So just being arrested will show up on things like a background check if he ever wants to get a job. 

No damage was done other than slight embarrassment on Geoff's part I'm sure, so hopefully he doesn't press charges on the kid. 

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

The awards were on so late here that I turned it off after they announced Elden Ring won, so I missed it live. Did watch it later though and it was just weird.lol

Others were saying God Of War should of won saying it had better story, I'm unfamiliar with what I heard comment section on youtube and don't follow Eldin Ring.

gtotheunit91 said:
SegaHeart said:

I don't think the crime is that serious? But If he gets prison time and this on his record does that mean he's now a criminal? Hope not it was funny but Geoffy Keighly might be super serious hope I'm wrong?

If he goes to prison, then yes. Because he has a record. Arrest records are public records. So just being arrested will show up on things like a background check if he ever wants to get a job. 

No damage was done other than slight embarrassment on Geoff's part I'm sure, so hopefully he doesn't press charges on the kid. 

Kids will be Kids, Hope Geoff understands that and doesn't press charges. He looks like 15.

He's tweeted so he's already been released I think. Something is it's really disheartening how a bunch of crazy people have used this fun moment to spread harmful misinformation and hatred towards the kid, saying he's alt-right or racist or a Nazi based on no real evidence. Way too many people doing zero critical thinking.

gtotheunit91 said:

It was indeed Bill Clinton that he said. Saw a tweet with a conversation about the kid saying on CoD Warzone a few days ago that he planned to interrupt the show and talk about Bill Clinton, they were calling him the Bill Clinton kid in the text conversation:

SegaHeart said:
KLXVER said:

Others were saying God Of War should of won saying it had better story, I'm unfamiliar with what I heard comment section on youtube and don't follow Eldin Ring.

What the kid said I found weird. Not Elden Ring winning.