By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Secret Santa PC Event

JEMC said:
Raven said:

I'll join as well!

Darwinianevolution said:

I'll join once again.

I'm glad to see you both joining the fun once again.

Btw, Raven, your Steam id has changed. I knew you could change your nick, but I wasn't aware that you could change your id as well.

I completely forgot I did that honestly lol. I don't think its a user ID change, but a change to my profile URL or something like that. 

Around the Network
axumblade said:
JEMC said:

Hey, axum, is this you?

Yes! 

Ok, I've added your Steam profile, but I can't see your wishlist (likely because of the privacy settings, like with OdinHades), so if you could post the link, I'll add it as well.

Also, let me know if you want me to add a GOG account, if you have it.

Raven said:
JEMC said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I'll join once again.

I'm glad to see you both joining the fun once again.

Btw, Raven, your Steam id has changed. I knew you could change your nick, but I wasn't aware that you could change your id as well.

I completely forgot I did that honestly lol. I don't think its a user ID change, but a change to my profile URL or something like that. 

Yes, yes, my bad. That's what I meant, that your URL that has changed.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Now that I've mentioned the privacy settings, I'd like to remind you that in order to gift games on Steam and GOG, you have to be friends with that user. Therefore, I'd advise you to check if you're already added as friends those taking part in the event.

Thank you.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Here we go again! https://steamcommunity.com/id/TruckOSaurus/

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Here we go again! https://steamcommunity.com/id/TruckOSaurus/

Welcome.

Around the Network

One of these years I will get to a 100 posts and get to be in the secret Santa! Hey here is one more post towards it!!

Shadis said:

One of these years I will get to a 100 posts and get to be in the secret Santa! Hey here is one more post towards it!!

The rule was put in place to avoid problems, so that ne'er-do-wells could come, make an account to take part in the event and leave with a gift without doing their part.

Since you've been here for over 7 years, I doubt it's your case (it would have been a very long con), so I'd have no problem if you wanted to join. That said, before making any decision, I'd like to hear the opinion of some of the others (here or through PMs), so see if they feel the same way or not.

You know, better safe than sorry.

JEMC said:
Shadis said:

The rule was put in place to avoid problems, so that ne'er-do-wells could come, make an account to take part in the event and leave with a gift without doing their part.

Since you've been here for over 7 years, I doubt it's your case (it would have been a very long con), so I'd have no problem if you wanted to join. That said, before making any decision, I'd like to hear the opinion of some of the others (here or through PMs), so see if they feel the same way or not.

You know, better safe than sorry.

I wouldn't mind at all

JEMC said:
axumblade said:

Yes! 

Ok, I've added your Steam profile, but I can't see your wishlist (likely because of the privacy settings, like with OdinHades), so if you could post the link, I'll add it as well.

Raven said:

I'll be honest, I play most of my games on my Steam Deck and haven't really looked into GOG yet. 

Here's a link to my wishlist

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/jojobobo/#sort=order

axumblade said:
JEMC said:

Raven said:

I'll be honest, I play most of my games on my Steam Deck and haven't really looked into GOG yet. 

Here's a link to my wishlist

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/jojobobo/#sort=order

Thanks for the wishlist.

And there's no need to hurry to get GOG or others like the Epic Store, there are plenty of games to get on Steam.