By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A round of applause for the staff

You guys put up with a lot the last couple months and last couple days working round the clock to restore this place. Thanks to all staff for the hard work!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

True dat

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Congratulations to havibg the site up again! Thank you for the hard work!

Hear, hear!

Around the Network

Congrats

I don't know what caused the downtime, but thanks a lot for your work! You guys are doing a fantastic job. I appreciate that. ^^

I needed me some of that sweet VGChartz.

All is good now.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Haven't been posting for a long while though I still regularly stop by to cruise and see the gaming news here. A couple of days ago, something was very ODD and then the site was down. Anyways, happy that all seem to be back to normal now.

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

I (and the rest of the team) really appreciates everyone's patience while the site was getting fixed over the last couple of days. For me at least it was really frustrating and stressful. Seeing support from people who visit the site here on the forums and Twitter was great to see for this relatively small site.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.