By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 46, 2022 (Nov 7 - Nov 13)

Glad to see Tactics Ogre did well. Maybe we can get a Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster now?

Around the Network
Arfen said:

It seems Switch Lite's restock has been welcomed

Yeah that difference proves it was a supply issue.

Summerset said:

Glad to see Tactics Ogre did well. Maybe we can get a Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster now?

Knowing Square-Enix it will be announced for mobile only 

我是广州人

How long has it been since Switch did not make up 50% of the top 10 charts?

Splatoon 3 just won't move from the top spot, it's already in the regions top 20 of all time as sales go. The AC team have two series that blow up the regions charts now.

Around the Network

King Switch slaying the competition , so excited for next Week and December sales!! They are coming for blood , poor Sony

Last edited by znake - on 17 November 2022

Switch Lite sales are a big surprise. Tactics Ogre did very well. Love to see it.

I don't expect the Switch in any of the last few weeks to reach 200k but the closer it gets to that on average the better.

Damn! I expected at least 50K copies of GOW Raknarok in Japan, and nor 30K it could reach in its release week.... A bit sad.

The Next week japan will be another world with the pokemon release... I guess if this could surpass splatoon 3 in this year.

The (relative) calm before the storm.
Switch Lite outselling the base model is unusual to see, though evidently it's a stock thing.