By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - John Wick: Chapter 4 - Official Trailer

John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023 Movie) Official Trailer - YouTube

Only in theaters & IMAX March 24.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 November 2022

Around the Network

The writing is so shitty in these movies. This looks to be no different. I know the action is well done, but thats just not enough for me.

Wrote this on another forum a few days ago.

"I gave all 3 John Wick films a go. I don't get why these are liked. They're all the same and all stupid. He is supposed to be this badass but barely survives every time and also moves like a 60-year-old man because Keanu is. Every bad guy is a moron and decided only to shoot him when 2 feet away and Wick does some close combat gun fu. Anytime you see an obvious moment where they can be clever. They don't. There is a moment in the first one where they sorta lure Wick to Willem Dafoe's house after killing him and Wick walks in the front door. Bad guys watch from across the street then leave. I thought they would set it up to blow like an action film to trick him. No. the bad guy just walks away and dies from someone else. These are really stupid films. 3rd one he gets shot multiple times and falls off a building and hits a metal railing then the street. If you don't die from that about every bone is broken. No not him. Fuck this. You don't do this unless you're a Terminator or Michael Meyers. "

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'll be the odd one out and say I enjoy them. I think I give the non-story and combat that stretches credulity a pass in these films (where I wouldn't in others) because it looks slick, the action sequences are fun to watch, and Keanu's pretty charismatic in the role. That said the third film was notably worse than the first two; hopefully this one doesn't continue the downward trend.