By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Spade and Ice, you're both bastards lol. Yall both know exactly how to get those trolls going.

smroadkill15 said:

Spade and Ice, you're both bastards lol. Yall both know exactly how to get those trolls going.

I think Ice was serious and wanted a genuine conversation 2022 has been pretty bad, first party wise. But it's hard to have genuine conversations when others aren't willing to accept genuine arguments and just want to say, "Xbox Sucks". It'll be interesting to see how Ice's 2023 review will go down, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:
smroadkill15 said:

I think Ice was serious and wanted a genuine conversation 2022 has been pretty bad, first party wise. But it's hard to have genuine conversations when others aren't willing to accept genuine arguments and just want to say, "Xbox Sucks". It'll be interesting to see how Ice's 2023 review will go down, Lol.

Shoulda had it in here, with people who actually play Xbox.

Ryuu96 said:
smroadkill15 said:

I don't think I've ever read such literal anger and hatred about Xbox

Trolls openly declaring "Xbox Sucks" is nothing new and there's nothing you can say as they'll just want to argue, but I'm reading actual anger towards Xbox lol

Around the Network

It's almost as if there's a topic ban that never gets used, why someone is allowed to fully admit they're nothing but an Xbox troll and still be allowed in Xbox discussion is truly mind boggling boggling boggling.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

It's almost as if there's a topic ban that never gets used, why someone is allowed to fully admit they're nothing but an Xbox troll and still be allowed in Xbox discussion is truly mind boggling boggling boggling.

I don't want to talk too much about moderations here, but that specific user has been topic banned now.

I don't really care about PlayStation, so I don't go into PlayStation threads. It's simple really. People would have a much better time if they just conversed about stuff they actually enjoyed.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 22 November 2022

Ryuu96 said:
smroadkill15 said:

We all know next year's thread will be dead lol.

gtotheunit91 said:

This is good.

But I also chuckled at this.

At the same time, Apple and Google have argued that restrictions are needed to protect users. The CMA's market investigation will consider these concerns and consider whether new rules are needed to drive better outcomes.

Seems way more open minded than they were with Xbox where they straight up dismissed Xbox's arguments