By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wanted to change the release dates like those below to countdown timers but as usual nothing works with VGChartz.

Release Date: May 2nd, 2023 (Xbox & PC).

Genre: Open-World FPS

Release Date: September 6th, 2023 (Xbox & PC).

Genre: ARPG

The one ResetEra uses is custom built too, so I guess I'm out of luck.

Around the Network

the-pi-guy said:

Stole this from an Era thread

Source

Overall, I think they did a solid job.

I appreciate this chart.  That's what I was talking a few weeks back: a few that missed the window isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things.  Obviously getting 100% is preferable, but scoring a 84% is still a passing grade.

3/9 being Xbox 1st parties. Still a chance that a few indies could release between now and June as well but unlikely.

Think Ark is the only one confirmed to not be 2023 as well. Aside from Stalker 2, all of the others if they're delayed should still hit 2023.

Ark II was typical...Stalker 2 should have never been on that list so that aside, they did pretty good.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 April 2023

Spade said:
Ryuu96 said:

Lol. Musk is such a fucking moron.

And a dickhead.

Seriously can't stand that cringey edgelord. 

Well you're gonna be happy

Around the Network
SKMBlake said:
Spade said:

Seriously can't stand that cringey edgelord. 

"Microsoft was doing something illegal but I looked the other way until they decided to screw me over before I screwed them first"

This dude is such a fucking moron outside of his field of expertise, it's unbelievable how much dumb shit he says/does in anything which doesn't include cars or rockets. And just for be clear, nothing Microsoft was doing is illegal, so please, I beg you Musk, sue Microsoft, try to take them to court, I would love to see Microsoft end this MF with their lawyers. Unfortunately he won't...He threatens legal action a lot and never goes through with it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 April 2023

Technically Slime Rancher 2 is only early access. @ that image.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

I find it fucking comical how my twitter timeline goes back and forth on whether Xbox is either doomed, or trending towards a monopoly like every other week

Ryuu96 said:
SKMBlake said:

"Microsoft was doing something illegal but I looked the other way until they decided to screw me over before I screwed them first"

This dude is such a fucking moron outside of his field of expertise, it's unbelievable how much dumb shit he says/does in anything which doesn't include cars or rockets. And just for be clear, nothing Microsoft was doing is illegal, so please, I beg you Musk, sue Microsoft, try to take them to court, I would love to see Microsoft end this MF with their lawyers. Unfortunately he won't...He threatens legal action a lot and never goes through with it.

How exactly is he going to sue MS.  MS doesn't own OpenAI so he would actually need to sue the company he founded.  Even so, I am not even sure if Twitter own that data.  Its public data as long as they allowed people to access that data.  They cannot just decide to sue when people actually use that data.  Its a very empty threat if you ask me.