By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:

Vampire Survivors DLC today. VS has been a riot this year plus it graduated from a GP title to a purchased title for me. Genuinely my GOTY so far.

Didn't VS come out last year?

Around the Network
Angelus said:
VersusEvil said:

Vampire Survivors DLC today. VS has been a riot this year plus it graduated from a GP title to a purchased title for me. Genuinely my GOTY so far.

Didn't VS come out last year?

Yes, that’s just how forgettable this year has been. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

BasilZero said:
DroidKnight said:

If you like turn-based RPG then go with the one you don't have.  It's the only one I've played and the only reason I played it, lol.  I've thought about trying the others but haven't yet.

Isn't the series story heavy though? Wont I miss stuff like easter eggs or characters that pop up references if I play Like a Dragon first?

Yes, Yakuza is like 70% cutscenes, Lol.

If you really wanted to then you could skip to Like a Dragon since it's an entirely different protagonist (Ichiban) while Yakuza 0-6 is Kiryu but you'd miss out on a lot of backstory to the Tojo Clan, other clans and characters, Like a Dragon has quite a few prominent characters from other Yakuza's in it. So I would recommend going in chronological order.

Idas Said:

New report from MLex:

- The gamer's lawsuit will get a dual US court hearing on May 12th.

- US District Judge Jacqueline Scott Corley said she's taking the case "in pieces", and the dual hearings will be focused on an essential question the plaintiffs need to address: whether the deal would cause immediate irreparable harm to consumers.

- At today's hearing the judge said she's seen the new complaint: "So I see that, it is there, the market's a little bit different, narrower — that's good".

- For the plaintiffs, lawyer David Seidel said the more important item is the scheduling of the hearing on their bid for a preliminary injunction blocking the deal from going ahead.

- Microsoft's lawyers told Judge Corley the issue of whether the plaintiffs will suffer irreparable harm if the deal closes is "a huge issue that they have not addressed in this complaint."

- "The only thing they are saying is that at some point in time there will be a new Call of Duty and that it will be exclusive" to Microsoft devices and platforms, Microsoft's lawyer told the judge. This means the bid for a preliminary injunction would fall short of the statutory requirement that plaintiffs show they will suffer immediate damage, she argued.

- Judge Corley said she wants to focus the next steps in the case on the question of irreparable harm, as well as the issue of the bond to be posted by the plaintiffs. The preliminary injunction hearing will be focused on these two narrow issues.

- Regarding depositions and discovery, Microsoft's lawyers told the judge the plaintiffs already have some 11 million documents, including investigational hearing transcripts and FTC deposition transcripts.

VS DLC will release around 5 PM (4PM in UK) or 3 hours from this post

Around the Network

I like how it’s called the gamers lawsuit and not hurt Sony gamers feelings lawsuit.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

I like how it’s called the gamers lawsuit and not hurt Sony gamers feelings lawsuit.

"The dual hearings will be focused on an essential question the plaintiffs need to address: whether the deal would cause immediate irreparable harm to consumers."

It'll cause an immediate irreparable harm to some, that's for certain, but not in the way the judge is asking

Spade said:

Kingdom Hearts Diary Day 11: What a joyous day. Beat Riku's story pretty fast. Chain of Memories gameplay pretty hit and miss honestly. Especially since you can spam Firaga and Blizzaga 80% of the game and then the Mushu + Fire + Fire for the 13th floor. Riku's decks are scripted so nothing bad there. Story all over the place. Going to look up a story synopsis for Chain of Nobles.

Starting KH 2in the AM...

2/8 games done...

@NobleTeam360 Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight!!! (Every damn game end with this song?).

I now know why @ice likes this song, it's a symbol that the game is over

@Ryuu AH HA HA HA
BOOM BOOM (There's a Basil Brush Embedded in this post, but VGC no longer allows embeds, nice going ioi. Dude needs to sell this site off real tawk, inb4 account deletion.)

Now you're getting to the good shit. KH1 and CoM are the two weakest games in the whole series imo. KH2 is probably the best in the series. 

They should move Toys for Bob into Xbox Game Studios after the deal and take Spyro/Crash with them but also work on Banjo.

I don't want Toys for Bob sucked into the CoD machine, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

They should move Toys for Bob into Xbox Game Studios after the deal and take Spyro/Crash with them but also work on Banjo.

I don't want Toys for Bob sucked into the CoD machine, Lol.

I would so love this.

Toys for Bob Universe - featuring Spyro, Crash and Banjo - perfect combination. Have MS buy Playtonic and get Yooka-Laylee in the mix up as well.