By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Heads up based on historical evidence Far Cry 6 will be on gamepass soon.

1 It is very cheap as a deal.
2 But most importantly I just bought it.

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:

A fridge full of beer and a gaming night, doesn't get any better than this! Halo, Gears 5 and Evil Dead are tonight's games.

Great set up!

Nice and cozy.

Jim Ryan is the Don Mattrick of PlayStation. At least when the deal passes he’s out of a job so.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Jim Ryan is the Don Mattrick of PlayStation. At least when the deal passes he’s out of a job so.

The fact that Sony thought that picking Jim Ryan over Shawn Layden to run Playstation was a good idea still blows my mind. Shawn was way more loved by Sony fans, he had Phil Spencer tier support. And he wasn't completely soulless like Jim Ryan.

VersusEvil said:

I doubt it. He may have said some dumb stuff, but nothing that was truly harmful. PlayStation is in a great spot and selling like crazy. There is only so much influence he can have on outside "issues" like the ABK deal. 

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

It'd be brutal if he was fired, Lol. Like, before the acquisition was announced, everyone thought it would breeze through, it's a miracle that Sony got as far as they did. Nobody expected regulators to be this tough. Not even Microsoft themselves. So I'd be shocked if he was fired, although he has said a bunch of dumb shit throughout the process, that will only be temporary negative PR.

I'm not a fan of him though, Herman seems like a cool guy but Jim Ryan just screams peak corporate suit, Shawn Layden was a lot better, if Shawn wasn't working for Tencent then I'd have liked to see him take over Activision-Blizzard if they don't split their structure. Jim is a good businessman though so I can't see him being fired no matter what, most of ABK will remain multiplatform either way, Lol.

Some of the drama is funny, sometimes I wish we could have the harmony back, I don't think we'll see Phil/Ryan/Bowser on stage together, Lol, but then it feels like the harmony was contingent on Xbox staying in the dirt, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 April 2023

KiigelHeart said:

A fridge full of beer and a gaming night, doesn't get any better than this! Halo, Gears 5 and Evil Dead are tonight's games.

Minecraft looks less blocky than this pic.

Spoiler!
Just messin..nice setup

Over $1,000 worth of equipment. $60 camera.

Sorry Kiigel.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 April 2023

KiigelHeart said:

Despite being in my 30s and a parent, I am willing to be put up for adoption  

Ryuu96 said:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II & Warzone 2.0 - Season 03 Launch Trailer | PS5 & PS4 Games - YouTube

As SIE’s CEO, Jim Ryan, explained to the CMA at the Remedies Hearing, if PlayStation received a degraded version of Call of Duty, it would “seriously damage our reputation. Our gamers would desert our platform in droves and network effects would exacerbate the problem. Our business would never recover.”

Sweet merciful irony! It’s almost palpable!