By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 40.00%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 60.00%

Total:45
Zippy6 said:

Bet MS aren't too happy with the creative director saying that now of all times. Not that I think it'll matter but not the type of story they want now lol.

Yeah the comment seemed utterly pointless despite being something that literally everyone knew was the case lol.

Around the Network

UE5

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

gtotheunit91 said:
Zippy6 said:

Bet MS aren't too happy with the creative director saying that now of all times. Not that I think it'll matter but not the type of story they want now lol.

Yeah the comment seemed utterly pointless despite being something that literally everyone knew was the case lol.

Do not believe it makes a difference.  Its not like its something that could not be easily gain from any agency since MS would need to disclose that info if not already.

But is it really news? It's something which should have been pretty obvious. Why would anyone believe that it was always only a project for MS platforms. 

Monday - Sky cable or something is damaged, they have to repair it, around 7 hours without internet.

Wednesday - Guys out to do something on the water pipes, accidentally slams a shovel into an electricity cable, blows up in his face (he was okay, a little shocked, not literally) and now without electricity for around 6-7 hours but ONLY for our house.

Bruh. @NobleTeam360 You sabotaging me or something?

What next, Lmao. Nice work keeping the thread updated @gtotheunit91 @DroidKnight @shikamaru317, a gas leak might force us to leave the house tomorrow, or a meteor might hit our house, so keep it up just in case

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Monday - Sky cable or something is damaged, they have to repair it, around 7 hours without internet.

Wednesday - Guys out to do something on the water pipes, accidentally slams a shovel into an electricity cable, blows up in his face (he was okay, a little shocked, not literally) and now without electricity for around 6-7 hours but ONLY for our house.

Bruh. @NobleTeam360 You sabotaging me or something?

What next, Lmao. Nice work keeping the thread updated @gtotheunit91 @DroidKnight @shikamaru317, a gas leak might force us to leave the house tomorrow, or a meteor might hit our house, so keep it up just in case

I was wondering where you've been your house built somehow on some native american land or something? lol

SNIFFER EGG HATCHING & 10 YEAR OLD BUG GETS FIXED! | MINECRAFT MONTHLY - YouTube

Machiavellian said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Do not believe it makes a difference.  Its not like its something that could not be easily gain from any agency since MS would need to disclose that info if not already.

Already done.

Idas Said:

Since at least September 2022, the CMA knows about Redfall (and Starfield) becoming exclusives once MS bought Zenimax (implying that there was a PS5 version in development):

Decision from Phase 1 (September 15th 2022)

The CMA found a pattern of Microsoft acquiring development studios and making their upcoming games exclusive to Xbox. All of these studios developed games for other gaming consoles before being acquired by Microsoft. These include:

(a) ZeniMax Media: Microsoft chose to make several of ZeniMax's major gaming franchises exclusive in consoles to Xbox, including the upcoming games Starfield and, based on Microsoft's public statements, The Elder Scrolls VI, following its 2021 acquisition.

Microsoft's response to the Issues Statement (October 31st 2022)

Microsoft stated that it would "honor all of ZeniMax's obligations to continue to make its current games available on other gaming hardware, including two planned console exclusive releases for the Sony PlayStation 5: Deathloop and Ghostwire: Tokyo". The games were released on an exclusive basis on PlayStation with high Metacritic ratings.

Microsoft has not taken any existing ZeniMax titles which were shipping on PlayStation on 9 March 2021 (the date when it closed its acquisition of Zenimax) off Playstation or other platforms.

Microsoft was clear that "[REDACTED]". The first Xbox and PC exclusive games will be Starfield and Redfall (both entirely new games) which are scheduled to be released in 2023 (i.e., some 2 years after the ZeniMax acquisition).

I don't think that this statement adds anything new to the review process.

-

But it's going to cause the Twitter trolls to come storming out and unfortunately as I browse my timeline I see a lot of articles on that alongside the positive impressions so it's a bit of an awkward PR moment because it could drown out the positive impressions a little.

A little oopsie but not a big deal, Harvey even said it was a good thing, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 22 March 2023