As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 40.00%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 60.00%

Total:45

Around the Network

gtotheunit91 said:

Looks even more amazing via YouTube!

State of Unreal - Senua's Saga: Hellblade II | GDC 2023 - YouTube

Also, Lol. What a fucking sado. First thing I see opening up his tweet.

Benji is awesome.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 22 March 2023

Xbox: Creators Welcome - YouTube

[ASL]Why I Chose Game Pass: No More Robots Talks About Growing their Audience for Let's Build a Zoo - YouTube

Around the Network

Okay, I just had a glance at Unreal Editor for Fortnite and yeah, I'm no longer concerned about Forge on Unreal Engine, wow.

Pierre made the right decision. Goodbye Slipapce.

Unreal Engine is really coming for everyone's lunch.

Ryuu96 said:

The optimist in me is saying a Series X revision is about to be announced, and that would explain the horrific Series X stock recently as they've already moved to manufacturing the new one. But I think I'm reaching.

Zippy6 said:
Ryuu96 said:

The optimist in me is saying a Series X revision is about to be announced, and that would explain the horrific Series X stock recently as they've already moved to manufacturing the new one. But I think I'm reaching.

I don't see a Series S on display.....

Zippy6 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Sony did something like that.

The move to a 6nm chip means the logic transistor density increased by 18.8% and the die size shrunk from 300 square millimeters to just 270 (roughly 15% smaller). The other benefit of the smaller chip for Sony is the fact 20% more of them can be produced per wafer, with little difference in production cost.

New PS5 Model Uses More Efficient 'Oberon Plus' 6nm Chip (pcmag.com)

Likely Xbox is working on a similar solution.

Microsoft Reportedly Working On Smaller, More Power Efficient Series X Chip | Pure Xbox

Wouldn't change the outside look though so I'm not sure if that is the ?