By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

I'm of the opinion that if we are going to get the Starfield Direct announced this week, I think it will be tomorrow. Wednesday has historically been Xbox's news day. Including when the January Direct was announced.

Around the Network

Exclusive: Phil Spencer Talks Call of Duty, Activision Blizzard & Xbox - YouTube

Ryuu96 said:

Exclusive: Phil Spencer Talks Call of Duty, Activision Blizzard & Xbox - YouTube

Exclusive and Call of Duty in the same head line. FTC and CMA were right all along!

Yeah I am gonna do the no game/no game forums; see ya guys in march

konnichiwa said:

Yeah I am gonna do the no game/no game forums; see ya guys in march

I've never heard of this. Also...fuck that

Edit: lol, didn't notice the dates. Nice

Last edited by Angelus - on 28 February 2023

Around the Network

I game so little these days that I don't think I would qualify for this challenge lol

Idas Said:

Small update from MLex:

- Microsoft says it has offered the CMA "solutions" that address concerns about the acquisition and "increase the deal's benefits" for British gamers and developers.

- This includes a "guarantee of 100 percent parity" between Microsoft's Xbox and Sony's PlayStation for access to Call of Duty, as well as "legally binding commitments" to make the game available to "at least 150 million more players" on rival consoles and cloud streaming services if the deal closes (the Nintendo and Nvidia agreements).

- MS says that "The decision now lies with the CMA on whether it will block this deal and protect Sony, the dominant market leader, or consider solutions that make more games available to more players".

Ryuu96 said:

Idas Said:

Small update from MLex:

- Microsoft says it has offered the CMA "solutions" that address concerns about the acquisition and "increase the deal's benefits" for British gamers and developers.

- This includes a "guarantee of 100 percent parity" between Microsoft's Xbox and Sony's PlayStation for access to Call of Duty, as well as "legally binding commitments" to make the game available to "at least 150 million more players" on rival consoles and cloud streaming services if the deal closes (the Nintendo and Nvidia agreements).

- MS says that "The decision now lies with the CMA on whether it will block this deal and protect Sony, the dominant market leader, or consider solutions that make more games available to more players".

Advienne que pourra les dés sont lancé. We will soon be finally fixed.

Welp, RIP to the ABK deal. Now we can go back to speculating on who MS is going to buy next