By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 45.00%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 22 55.00%

Total:40

Hi-Fi Rush stands toe to toe with the best hack and slash games out there. It could have easily been a $60 game but for $30? Insanely good value. Characters, story, writing, animations, art style, music, gameplay, etc. are all top notch. What a gem for Tango and Xbox. This can easily become Xbox's DMC and Bayonetta.

Is this the best shadow dropped game ever??

Last edited by smroadkill15 - on 01 February 2023

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:

Hi-Fi Rush stands toe to toe with the best hack and slash games out there. It could have easily been a $60 game but for $30? Insanely good value. Characters, story, writing, animations, art style, music, gameplay, etc. are all top notch. What a gem for Tango and Xbox. This can easily become Xbox's DMC and Bayonetta.

Is this the best shadow dropped game ever??

I haven’t had much time to game this past week, but after completing the first chapter that ended with your first boss fight, this game is already one of the coolest and most stylish games I’ve ever played! Can’t wait to finish it! 

They say the orange box is being removed yet I haven’t been able to purchase that off the store for literally years (I have it on an older account luckily)

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

This is very likely to be the EA Play inclusion which is zero surprise.

Though I wonder how far from release they usually prep these things.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 February 2023

This "Gamers Lawsuit" is so hilarious, an obvious troll case, I swear you can sue for anything in America

They're asking for the following to testify: Robert Kotick, Phil Spencer, Satya Nadella, Brad Smith, Doug Bowser, Jim Ryan.

This is what they're asking to see in the lawsuit.

• They're asking to see all unredacted documents in the merger filings
  • Profit/Loss for Microsoft's Gaming division and Profit/Loss for each studio.
  • Transcripts of all interviews with Microsoft employees.
  • Communications between Microsoft's Board of Directors and negotiators of the merger.

This is so clearly some angry fanboys wanting to know industry secrets and leak them, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 February 2023

Around the Network

Bethesda's official Redfall FAQ has been updated since last week's Developer Direct showcase (which gave us a deep dive into the upcoming FPS), confirming you'll need to be online to play the game. "A persistent online connection is required for single player and co-op," it states, although no reason is offered for Redfall's always-online nature. The FAQ also confirms that you'll need a Bethesda account linked to your Xbox Gamertag in order to play the game.

Redfall will require "persistent online connection," even for solo play (trueachievements.com)

Seems like an odd choice but personally I only game while being connected so idk, not as big as an issue in 2023. This does suck for people/countries that don't have a stable internet connection

Xbox one vision is still alive Kappa

Amazon Prime or Netflix Pls.

ice said:

Bethesda's official Redfall FAQ has been updated since last week's Developer Direct showcase (which gave us a deep dive into the upcoming FPS), confirming you'll need to be online to play the game. "A persistent online connection is required for single player and co-op," it states, although no reason is offered for Redfall's always-online nature. The FAQ also confirms that you'll need a Bethesda account linked to your Xbox Gamertag in order to play the game.

Redfall will require "persistent online connection," even for solo play (trueachievements.com)

Seems like an odd choice but personally I only game while being connected so idk, not as big as an issue in 2023. This does suck for people/countries that don't have a stable internet connection

Xbox one vision is still alive Kappa

That absolutely sucks and puts Arkane's past statements about solo in a new light for me.

Just a public service announcement that there's an anime sale rn with some good deals 

All Spike Chunsoft games are on sale rn, including Ddanganronpa, AI, Zero Escape

The Gunvolt series also on sale. 

Anime Month Sale | Xbox