By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Space Marine 2 is awesome.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Legit I have no idea when I'm gonna get to this game too much to play. Juggling Mythology: Retold and Space Marine 2 right now with MvC tomorrow and hoping to squeeze Astro Bot here soon. 

Any of you playing Persona 3 Reload Episode Aigis? I'm playing on Xbox One X. 30 FPS is kind of rough to deal with when I'm used to 60 FPS on PS5. There's only been one battle so far, and a bunch of cutscenes.
As I said, I didn't want to pay $34.99 for the Expansion Pass on PlayStation, so Game Pass was the way to go.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

Towerborne has a 73% on Steam.

Complaints on Steam.

• No Matchmaking
  • Online Only
  • Key Binding
  • Poor Servers.

Few scored early access reviews of 7/10, 7.5/10 and 7/10.

Complaints from Reviewers.

• Uneven Difficulty at Times
  • Some Bosses Unfun to Fight
  • Rubber Banding Issues
  • Bit Repetitive at Times (Especially on Low Difficulty)
  • Crafting Needs More
  • Grindy
  • Needs More Lore
  • Dismantling Gear Can Be Tedious
  • No Ultrawide Support
  • Sparse Enemy Lineup
  • Needs More Guns
  • Needs More Level Variation
  • Lack of Local Co-Op

Positives

• Background, Animation, Character Designs, Visuals, Art are Stunning/Beautiful
  • Studio Ghibli Vibes
  • Excellent Soundtrack
  • Solid Audio Design
  • Easy to Pick Up
  • Addictive + Satisfying Combat Loop, Diverse Combat
  • Plenty of Combo/Class Variety
  • Several Fun Bosses
  • Exploration is Compelling + Unique Worldmap
  • Group Play is Really Fun
  • Well Designed Equipment + Cosmetics
  • Flawless Performance
  • Hunting Gear is Entertaining
  • Customisation

Nice start, a lot of these issues are more tuning issues that can be easily ironed out before launch, especially since early access won't hit Xbox until 2025 so it probably has a near year of early access, Lol. Difficulty can be tuned before launch which would help with some bosses being unfun to fight, a bit of the repetitiveness and grind.

They can easily add more lore into the game and make dismantling gear less tedious. Online issues can be fixed, as can the key binding and rubber banding issues. Adding in local co-op and matchmaking is obviously a bigger task but surely possible before full launch. Enemy and level variety are of course the biggest tasks cause that's making entirely new content but maybe they're keeping stuff out of the early access.

It's a nice start which will only improve. Looking forward to trying it out on Xbox and hopefully some of these issues are ironed out before the Xbox EA...Thinking about it, I kind of can't believe it has no matchmaking, that feels like a huge oversight for a game like this which is so heavily about co-op, Lol. There's no way it won't have matchmaking at launch.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 September 2024

Koragg said:

Btw I used to be TheLegendaryBigBoss, changed my name

Who the hell is that?

Spoiler!
lol jk

Wman1996 said:

Any of you playing Persona 3 Reload Episode Aigis? I'm playing on Xbox One X. 30 FPS is kind of rough to deal with when I'm used to 60 FPS on PS5. There's only been one battle so far, and a bunch of cutscenes.
As I said, I didn't want to pay $34.99 for the Expansion Pass on PlayStation, so Game Pass was the way to go.

I plan to, probably during weekends

Wman1996 said:

Started it yesterday.

The way it's going I don't think I would have paid even $5 for it.

I hope there's a little more than just Tartarus 2.0 but I'm losing confidence. I guess some of you in this thread have played the original and know all about it.

Shut up I am not refreshing the tracking page on SM2 at midnight. Who told you that? Lies! Fake news! btw is it daytime yet? Asking for an Emperor..I mean me..I mean friend!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!