By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

All I’m interpreting about Sonic Frontiers from this thread so far is that it’s not worth the full price of admission

Around the Network

gtotheunit91 said:

All I’m interpreting about Sonic Frontiers from this thread so far is that it’s not worth the full price of admission

I almost never buy a game at full price. Only the big Nintendo games as they almost never drop in price. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

gtotheunit91 said:

I dont buy games at full price.

The last time I did was Zelda BotW for WiiU back in 2017 and prior to that it was Bravely Default Collector's Edition for 3DS for $50 back in 2013 and before that New Super Mario Bros on Wii in 2009.

Yes, that is how often I buy full priced games, I can remember the year lol

trunkswd said:

Only the big Nintendo games as they almost never drop in price. 

This isnt true at all especially if you live in the US.

DekuDeals, Slickdeals and Wario64's twitter account will net you some great deals.

They go on sale more often than most people think.

Ryuu96 said:

Question for the Thread.

Since we always ask what our most anticipated upcoming (announced) title is, I thought I'd change it up a little and ask what are your top 3 (or however many you'd like to list) unannounced projects based on rumours/job postings that you are most looking forward to being revealed and learning more about?

Some Unannounced Projects Based on Rumours.

• Vague "Halo Spinoff".
  • Gears of War 6 (Technically Unannounced).
  • The Coalition's Rumoured New IP.
  • InXile's Project Cobalt (AAA FPS RPG).
  • Compulsion's Project Midnight (Third Person Action Game Set in a Dark and Fantastical World).
  • Project Dragon by IO Interactive (Fantasy RPG).
  • Project Shaolin by BrassLion Entertainment (Action RPG).
  • Project Belfry by Stoic Studios (Side Scrolling Brawling Combat).
  • Project Suerte by Certain Affinity (Monster Hunter Inspired).
  • Zenimax Online AAA New IP.
  • John Johanas Project at Tango Gameworks.

You can see a little more about some of these projects here: Xbox Game StudiosBethesda Softworks

May have missed a few but I have most of the major rumours.

Gears of war 6

Project Dragon

Project Cobalt

Around the Network

I will definitely be playing Pentiment, and I thought I was going to do so at launch, but it's gonna end up being sometime later this month. I started Persona, and surprisingly, I actually quite like it, so this is going to take some time to complete now. Pentiment is next up whenever I finish.

Angelus said:

I will definitely be playing Pentiment, and I thought I was going to do so at launch, but it's gonna end up being sometime later this month. I started Persona, and surprisingly, I actually quite like it, so this is going to take some time to complete now. Pentiment is next up whenever I finish.

Have you played the other Persona games before or is this your first Persona game?

I’m just shy of 30 hours into P5R and it’s gonna take me about a month to finish it. I’m enjoying it for sure but I’m not in a hurry to complete it. Especially with Halo Infinite forge on fire right now, Pentiment in 2 days, and High on Life a month after that.

I agree with Klobrille here. Xbox is going to have to pull out ALL the marketing stops with Starfield. Starfield's release needs to be treated by Xbox the same way PlayStation is treating God of War: Ragnarök now.

BasilZero said:
Angelus said:

Have you played the other Persona games before or is this your first Persona game?

First one