By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
G2ThaUNiT said:
Bizwas said:

Nothing works currently - my girlfriend on her Xbox who was signed in already is happily gaming on, me who just wanted to sign in can’t even play a game from disc. Brave new internet world.

I was in the middle of playing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition when suddenly I was taken back to the main screen. I was near the final boss in the campaign solo lol. So not even when playing the single player aspect can Xbox services or your own internet be down. 

Look at the bright side, saved you from getting killed.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Haha, probably true. I actually finished Gears of War Ultimate Edition the day before yesterday and it took a few attempts to beat Raam. But G2 might be more successful, I am not particularly good at Gears.

DroidKnight said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

I was in the middle of playing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition when suddenly I was taken back to the main screen. I was near the final boss in the campaign solo lol. So not even when playing the single player aspect can Xbox services or your own internet be down. 

Look at the bright side, saved you from getting killed.

oooof, facts though! I never got around to the UE edition of the first game till now, but I definitely remember the Raam fight being some BS lol

Man does playing Gears of War UE take me back though! That was my freshman year of high school and I had been playing Project Gotham Racing 3, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Prey, and Dead Rising (looking forward to the newly announced remaster) throughout 2006 then when Gears came out.....it had us going "HALO WHO?!?" fr though, me and my classmates were at the midnight launch, did the campaign co-op then spent that holiday season and a good chunk of the first half of 2007 playing Gears nonstop lol. It was such an exciting time because not only were we playing one of the best games ever at that point and endlessly playing multiplayer together, but we were also eagerly anticipating the launch of Halo 3. What a magical time in gaming history!

Granted, I had to go through a few 360's during that time because......reasons

I think Infinite will surpass Halo 2 for the most cut content in the series lol

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

oooof, facts though! I never got around to the UE edition of the first game till now, but I definitely remember the Raam fight being some BS lol

Never played the original but played UE on GamePass PC and on Xbox Series.

I hated the final fight so much.  Dont remember how I beat him on PC but on Xbox Series, I killed him with a grenade.

G2ThaUNiT said:

No romance is definitely a shame, I wish they had implemented it. 

Bought more games than usual in these sales.

Turok 2
Axiom Verge 2
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered

Barozi said:

Bought more games than usual in these sales.

Turok 2
Axiom Verge 2
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered

I almost got that one aswell (their is also a bundle) but my TBP list is growing =p.

Maybe should buy more the upcoming gamepass list is not that interesting

xbx.lv/4eMPyGz

Leaving July 15

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon, so remember to pick up where you left off before they go! You can also save up to 20% off your purchase to keep them in your library.

• Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Figment 2: Creed Valley (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (PC)
  • TOEM (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • The Wandering Village (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Best player I ever got from a pack opening.

Never paid a single cent on these though. I get all my players from in-game rewards. Got quite a good team this year (89 average).