By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
DroidKnight said:

Whoa, this is pretty cool! I don't think Xbox has done something like this before. I know what I'm doing during my lunch break lol

Around the Network

Hmm sales are not working yet, I see a halloween sale but can't open it.

Anyway bought
- A castle of cats
- Zumimania
- Lost words
- Judgement (finally but not sure if I will start it anytime soon).

Been playing Battlefleet Gothic Armada (yuck!) and Humankind (meh) on GP PC, TTYD on Switch, and Star Wars Jedi Survivor on Series X GP.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

^Trilogy is also on sale

G2ThaUNiT said:
DroidKnight said:

Whoa, this is pretty cool! I don't think Xbox has done something like this before. I know what I'm doing during my lunch break lol

What will/did you eat while watching this?

Been busy spending time with the baby and wife - also being the only one going to work while my wife is on maternity leave lol

Aside from that - been playing Bravely Default 2 on Switch while at work during break and Gears of War 2 on my Series X back at home at least one hour a night.

Haven’t really played Xbox this month. Finished Rise of the Rōnin which easily fills my feudal Japan fix this gen. Finally making a start on Spider-Man 2.

Current a Xbot status: Traitor

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition