By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

you all on vacation or something?

Currently playing Sword and Fairy: Together Forever as it's leaving GP at the end of the month.
It has some good aspects but wow does it have a lot of cutscenes. MGS4 feels like Pong in comparison.

Yeah, thread has been dead for longer than usual, we very nearly hit 72 hours without a post.

i am very nearly done with my replay of Dragon Age Origins, once I am done there I will be playing Dragon Age 2 for the first time ever, I skipped it initially and then never got around to playing it, even before Inquisition released. 

I spent the weekend on new house projects lol which included installing baseboards along the entire garage floor and caulking it all so that roaches don't have anywhere to hide in my house.

As far as gaming goes, I am getting close to finishing my 1K run of Hellblade 2. There have been moments of true spectacle along with moments of horror that I haven't experienced in some time that's been very welcome. Definitely amplified when wearing headphones. But the widescreen black bars have been an annoyance, there's barely any difference in combat (maybe additional animations when dodging?) puzzles have been very easy to solve, and the way the story is told is jarring lol. At times it's hard to follow. As far as a game, I enjoyed the first game more. But I can't deny Hellblade 2 has been a technical marvel to experience.

Barozi said:

you all on vacation or something?

Currently playing Sword and Fairy: Together Forever as it's leaving GP at the end of the month.
It has some good aspects but wow does it have a lot of cutscenes. MGS4 feels like Pong in comparison.

Played that one I guess a year ago and at the start it felt rough, sometimes it looked like a Dynasty warriors game but then it has really good stuff in it aswell.

Hope their comes a new one because they are not that far off in making great games, the game also made me buy Xuan Yuan Sword 7 but still have to start that one ...but first completing Mulan starpath in Disney Dreamlight valley this week when the update arrives =p

Around the Network

I finished 2 Bethesda games this weekend. Dishonored 2 and Starfield. I started playing Evil West last night. I really need to finish Cyberpunk 2077. That's going to be next on my list then followed by Jedi Survivor.

Mainly just playing fortnite on my og xbox one s. I hace a deck and ally but I don't like them all that much. I hope the xbox handhled is more like the switch and less like the pc handheld mess.

If they have to go the pc handheld route which it seems like they might, if you looked at epic games meeting leaks I hope they just make it like a switch with a built in stylus too. Totally not saying this becaude I want a subsidised surface tablet.

The Coalition looks to really be wanting E-Day to be a new start for the franchise. They even nuked all Twitch Esports uploads.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.