By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 40.00%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 60.00%

Total:45

Bingo Cards

Completely forgot about this so I whipped a template up quickly.

Squares are 180x180 in dimensions so that will be the size you will need to make images to fit them in.

Or use VGChartz's basic table.

Prediction Prediction Prediction Prediction Prediction
Prediction Prediction Blank Space: Leave Empty Prediction Prediction

Take it seriously or have fun with it, nobody really cares, it's all a bit of fun.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 May 2024

Around the Network

I might not have time to put proper effort into mine this year or do those profile cards.

Bingo Card Lists

konnichiwa said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

No kidding. If there was one thing I was hoping Activision would've taken over from Xbox, it would've been marketing lol

I haven't seen a hellblade II advertisement yet,  getting a ton for paper mario at the moment.

Edit my last purchases:

Cats in london (saw Barozi playing it and it was on sale)
Kings ball adventure
Bulletstorm
Sparkle2
Sega megadrive collection
Alba a wildlife adventure

Interesting because I have seen a ton of Hellblade 2 ads especially on social media apps.

Ryuu96 said:

Tbf...Activision has like 3-4 franchises to market and multiple of them are billion dollar franchises

Hellblade's is an art-house project, its marketing could be better but marketing will only take it so far. But there's also very few XGS IP that would justify marketing spending even close to one of the biggest IPs of all time (COD). All they've posted so far though is an ARG video on a website, nothing Halo hasn't done before and Halo's ARGs were better (so far)...

Let's be honest, Hellblade 2 is not a mass market game where you spend millions on marketing.  The game took a while to develop so it probably cost a decent penny but it's clearly not a game that will appeal to a huge customer base.  MS even charged 20 bones lower than the usual game amount and people still complaining about that price.  So I believe the amount of marketing for the game is probably on point.  HB2 is just not the game to pour millions into but it will be a stable on GP.

Around the Network

Wait, there was a Black Ops 5?

BasilZero said:

Wait, there was a Black Ops 5?

It goes by Black Ops Cold War.

I guess we're back to numbering them.

Machiavellian said:
Ryuu96 said:

Tbf...Activision has like 3-4 franchises to market and multiple of them are billion dollar franchises

Hellblade's is an art-house project, its marketing could be better but marketing will only take it so far. But there's also very few XGS IP that would justify marketing spending even close to one of the biggest IPs of all time (COD). All they've posted so far though is an ARG video on a website, nothing Halo hasn't done before and Halo's ARGs were better (so far)...

Let's be honest, Hellblade 2 is not a mass market game where you spend millions on marketing.  The game took a while to develop so it probably cost a decent penny but it's clearly not a game that will appeal to a huge customer base.  MS even charged 20 bones lower than the usual game amount and people still complaining about that price.  So I believe the amount of marketing for the game is probably on point.  HB2 is just not the game to pour millions into but it will be a stable on GP.

Yeah I was thinking more about that. It’s an art house film in video game form that isn’t meant to appeal to a broad audience. Along with being extremely linear and a story only lasting 5 hours. Can even stretch it 8-10 hours if you take it leisurely and focus on the collectibles.

And with how many trailers we’ve seen over the years, there’s not much more MS can show that we either haven’t seen before or get worried about showing spoilers.