By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Pentiment - About 36K lines of dialogue and 300K words.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I predict mid to high 80s

trunkswd said:

I really need to get back to playing Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. I was playing it with my girlfriend, but she wasn't enjoying it, so we haven't played it in months. I'm also trying to get her to play co-op Halo Infinite. But no luck. 

I'm planning to play Borderlands GOTY Enhanced edition on Steam.

It'll be my first time playing a Borderlands game in a few years - I played a bit of 2 but didnt finish it.

BasilZero said:
trunkswd said:

I really need to get back to playing Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. I was playing it with my girlfriend, but she wasn't enjoying it, so we haven't played it in months. I'm also trying to get her to play co-op Halo Infinite. But no luck. 

I'm planning to play Borderlands GOTY Enhanced edition on Steam.

It'll be my first time playing a Borderlands game in a few years - I played a bit of 2 but didnt finish it.

I've never played the original Borderlands. I've heard it is slower paced than the sequels. I've beaten 2 multiple times and 3 twice. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Holy hell!!!!! I’m planning on doing a brand new build beginning of 2023 with a 4080. 4090 is bigger than a Series S lol

trunkswd said:

I've never played the original Borderlands. I've heard it is slower paced than the sequels. I've beaten 2 multiple times and 3 twice. 

I'm sure it is - I didnt get to play as much of 2 because I was planning to play it with my buddies but we ended up not doing it because of conflicting schedules with our work.

I'm planning to play them all since I have all of the Borderlands games on Steam (and a few on Switch and Xbox).

BasilZero said:
trunkswd said:

I'm sure it is - I didnt get to play as much of 2 because I was planning to play it with my buddies but we ended up not doing it because of conflicting schedules with our work.

I'm planning to play them all since I have all of the Borderlands games on Steam (and a few on Switch and Xbox).

2 is IMO the best in the series. 3 had some nice quality of life improvements and better visuals. However, the villains were really annoying. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Did anyone of you get Sonic Frontiers?
I just saw the Digital Foundry video....
Looked okay gameplay-wise but the pop-ins remind me of the PS1 era.

Finally able to cross Alice Madness Returns off the list. That was a long ass game (maybe even too long for this type of game) but pretty enjoyable overall. One complaint I have about performance is the stutter, especially during music sequences which I'm putting down to it being abit of jank from B/C and the jumping inconsistencies. Also this is one of those weird games that has 900GS not 1000 unless you play it's DLC.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition