By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 40.91%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 26 59.09%

Total:44
Barozi said:

Damn 50GB for Fallout 4 and another 134GB for Star Wars Jedi Survivor. Sad day for my internal drive.

For a fresh install? My upgrade was like 30Gb or something.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Damn 50GB for Fallout 4 and another 134GB for Star Wars Jedi Survivor. Sad day for my internal drive.

Jedi Survivor is that big? Jeez louise Respawn, ever heard of file compression? Both current gen consoles have advanced decompression tech, there is no need for these giant install sizes. 

So Slim Rancher 2 is finally out of early access and you can order it! with exclusive content …. Only on PS5 tho coz fuck Xbox owners.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:
Barozi said:

For a fresh install? My upgrade was like 30Gb or something.

45GB-ish and another couple of GB for the DLCs

Don't know if I've ever shot one of these before, at least since the Quigley medal was added for the first time in Halo Infinite. 

Around the Network

Gaming Forecast - Low 40s
Gaming Actual - 51%

Content and Services Forecasts - Low to Mid 50s
Content and Services Actual - 62%

Hardware - In Line With Expectations

• "We set Q3 records for game streaming hours, console usage, and monthly active devices."
  • "Over 10m hours of Diablo IV was played in the first 10 days of being in Game Pass, one of the best 1st party Game Pass launches ever"
  • Better than expected results for Activision titles this quarter for Gaming.
  • Gaming revenue in Q3 was stronger than expected because of higher than expected revenue from Call of Duty.

Gaming Guidance for Next Quarter

• Revenue Overall: Growth Low-Mid 40s
  • Revenue Content and Services: Growth High 50s
  • Revenue Hardware: Decline YoY
Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 April 2024

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Hardware declines anymore the used Xbox 360 market will be outselling it.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.