By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

Amazon are marketing the shit out of Fallout, Lol.

So many cast interviews, merchandise, billboard advertising, etc.

I wonder if we will see a boost in sales for the Fallout franchise with the release of the show. The Witcher 3 and The Last of Us both saw a boost in sales with the success of their TV shows.

I'm sure there will be a boost in GP players playing FO games as well, which gives them more of the cut of GP revenue for future game development, in addition to outright purchases contributing to that as well.

I'd like to think MS gives studios budgets based on how many minutes are spent by gamers playing their games on GP in addition to direct revenue those games bring in via microtransactions/dlc. I'd also like to think bonuses and raises are associated with GP metrics as well to incentivize the workers.

No clue if the above is how they *actually* operate.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

Hope that app thing doesn't start to happen for me, quick resume is great if it hasn't an online function because then I have to restart the game.

The App password is specifically needed if you play a Xbox 360 game - because 2FA isnt supported for Xbox 360 sign in.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/using-app-passwords-with-apps-that-don-t-support-two-step-verification-5896ed9b-4263-e681-128a-a6f2979a7944

smroadkill15 said:

Quick resume is a very underrated feature. It's by far one of the best new features of the current gen systems. 

Does PS5 have it too? I didnt know, looking it up seems like it doesnt unless it was added in recently.

Either ways, love it lol

BasilZero said:
konnichiwa said:

Hope that app thing doesn't start to happen for me, quick resume is great if it hasn't an online function because then I have to restart the game.

The App password is specifically needed if you play a Xbox 360 game - because 2FA isnt supported for Xbox 360 sign in.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/using-app-passwords-with-apps-that-don-t-support-two-step-verification-5896ed9b-4263-e681-128a-a6f2979a7944

smroadkill15 said:

Quick resume is a very underrated feature. It's by far one of the best new features of the current gen systems. 

Does PS5 have it too? I didnt know, looking it up seems like it doesnt unless it was added in recently.

Either ways, love it lol

Ps5 doesn't have quick resume that allows you to pause multiple games at once and resume any time. 

Just me or does Bing searches have a cooldown on desktop per every 20 points (4 searches)? possibly a 3-5 minute cooldown?

ice said:

Just me or does Bing searches have a cooldown on desktop per every 20 points (4 searches)? possibly a 3-5 minute cooldown?

For me the cooldown is like 5 seconds between searches to get MS Points. Unless it changed since I did it this morning. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
ice said:

For me the cooldown is like 5 seconds between searches to get MS Points. Unless it changed since I did it this morning. 

it has for me anyways, yesterday was normal. Now I'm getting a crazy cooldown lol idk if it's somehow on my end? it was 5 seconds like urs until tonight

edit: apparently it was me, started searching a different way and there wasn't an issue.

Last edited by ice - on 04 April 2024

ice said:

Searching on PC works fine for me today, but mobile searches are giving me the cooldown exactly as you describe. I don't understand how things like this can just happen randomly to different people.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Strong previews for Hellblade II and Grubb teasing Gears 6 for the Showcase.

Also, I'm really looking forward to Fallout Prime, I think they've nailed the tone, humour, etc. I love the cast and the lead is nailing the naive vault dweller vibe, it should be a fun time and this is making me want to play Fallout 4, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 April 2024

I can't believe Ninja Theory actually made outfits with materials that were used in the 9th century that they then scanned into the game to make them look as realistic as possible. That's some insane dedication to go that extra mile.