By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Quick resume is pretty awesome.

I usually close a game out completely and turn off my console but forgot to do it last night. Was surprised this morning when the game resumed immediately....at least now I dont have to type in the annoying app password every time to log into xbox profile on Sonic Unleashed lol

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I usually close a game out completely and turn off my console but forgot to do it last night. Was surprised this morning when the game resumed immediately....at least now I dont have to type in the annoying app password every time to log into xbox profile on Sonic Unleashed lol

Hope that app thing doesn't start to happen for me, quick resume is great if it hasn't an online function because then I have to restart the game.

Anyway Lego 2K drivers has just been added on gamepass not sure if that one was confirmed guess we will get a list of new gamepass games soon?

Ryuu96 said:

A newly released game industry report by market researcher Newzoo [...]

Very interesting read and a hard to solve conundrum.

It has become useful to segment the industry with game meant to be played and games meant to be invested into. The question is how you can you get the former back into a healthy situation.

A part of the answer should be to invest in more limited yet great experience, game like Pentiment, Hi-Fi rush, Brothers. Another solutions could be to create a series of targeted ads meant to expose the nature of investment game as oppose as game meant to be played with messaging like 'Do you really need a second job', 'stop meaningless rinse and repeat, create memory that will last' etc...

The average "years on the market" of the top 10 most played games is almost higher as the average age of cars in many countries lol.

konnichiwa said:
BasilZero said:

Hope that app thing doesn't start to happen for me, quick resume is great if it hasn't an online function because then I have to restart the game.

Anyway Lego 2K drivers has just been added on gamepass not sure if that one was confirmed guess we will get a list of new gamepass games soon?

There was a Game Pass upcoming game update yesterday and Lego 2K was listed there: Xbox Game Pass Adds LEGO 2K Drive, EA Sports PGA Tour, and More (vgchartz.com)

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Around the Network

One showrunner played Fallout 1-2 and the other played 3, New Vegas and 4.

They should argue about which is better.

BasilZero said:

Quick resume is a very underrated feature. It's by far one of the best new features of the current gen systems. 

Amazon are marketing the shit out of Fallout, Lol.

So many cast interviews, merchandise, billboard advertising, etc.

Ryuu96 said:

Amazon are marketing the shit out of Fallout, Lol.

So many cast interviews, merchandise, billboard advertising, etc.

I wonder if we will see a boost in sales for the Fallout franchise with the release of the show. The Witcher 3 and The Last of Us both saw a boost in sales with the success of their TV shows.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.