By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 2 100.00%

No 0 0%

Still need convincing (sp... 0 0%

Total:2
NightF0x73 said:
Ryuu96 said:

It's crazy how PC is back when in 2000's and 2010's it war pretty niche.

Ooof, true. Genres that made PC gaming popular like FPS, RTS, and CRPGs either blasted into popularity on console or just died throughout that time period. Glad to see all 3 of these genres are flourishing again on PC though.

At least we PC gamers still had the best days of Blizzard and Valve during that time. 

Around the Network

Dragon’s Dogma 2 pre-load seems to be up.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

After watching someone play the Stellar Blade demo, I think MS doesn't have to worry so much about this game missing out on the console. While I love these types of games, its not making me feel like its going to be that much of a miss for anyone who is Xbox only.

Hello has any of you guys watched the greatest show based off the halo tv series. Called the Halo TV show!

BiON!@ 

Maybe in the near future a company will launch a docking station for your mobile that would turn it your phone to your “Switch”. High end phone are growing too powerful with each passing year. A docking station worth $199-$299 would turn them into a powerful gamin console. Making the docking station is the easy part, making sure I control that market is the hard thing. As a company, I would be making the money from game licensing and other royalties, not the dock itself. If I don’t control the market 100% and my fate being hanged on how happy Google and Apple with me isn’t going to make me make this thing.

Google or Apple acquiring a company like Epic could make this happen.

Around the Network

10 (non dlc) achievements left to 93% overall completion ..until DD2 nocks it back down 🥲

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Buy Grandia HD Collection | Xbox

Ryuu96 said:

Nice.  Any idea on cost?  It's not coming up for me.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

Nice.  Any idea on cost?  It's not coming up for me.

Technically isn't announced yet so no purchase option or price.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 March 2024