By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Talk about an out of nowhere issue lol

I spent all that time yesterday remaking my list and now it is gone again, I have a single game in there....

Gamers hate this one simple trick!

Add to basket > checkout > purchase

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:
shikamaru317 said:

I spent all that time yesterday remaking my list and now it is gone again, I have a single game in there....

Gamers hate this one simple trick!

Add to basket > checkout > purchase

Well I use wishlist so I know when the games that interest me go on sale. Basically Xbox runs multiple sales per week, for instance right now they have the Publisher Spotlight sale, a Plaion Publisher sale, an EA publisher sale, the Anime Month sale, Deals with Gamepass (replaced the old Deals With Gold), and the Deals for You section that changes weekly. It takes entirely too long to scroll through like 200+ different games that are on sale on any given week (sometimes as many as 800+ on Black Friday sales or New Years sales I believe), so instead of taking the time to scroll through sales each week looking to see if any of the games that interest me are on sale, I instead add all games that interest me to my wishlist, plus their extra versions (because sometimes Xbox will pull some nonsense like putting a digital deluxe edition or Gold edition or ultimate edition on sale for less than the standard edition) and all DLC's that interest me. That way each week I can just open my wishlist and run down it to see if any games or DLC's are discounted enough to tempt me to buy them. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 26 February 2024

So basically like what Call of Duty has been doing lately. You launch the "game" and from an in-game hub is where you can select the game you want to play.

It's a bug on Xbox side which will be fixed. 120fps for that kind of game doesn't matter.

V

ersusEvil said:

Pentiment getting 120fps on PS5 before Xbox. Not only is MS making Xbox owners second class citizens with third parties but now with their own IPs … hate to see it 🥲

Hello guys I was wondering if any of you had modded xboxes! Because I have always found it cool seeing how people modify there xboxes to do many things like play different games etc.

BiON!@ 

Around the Network

Installed BG3 finally! …my imported PS5 saves worked perfectly 🙂

So in 1hr it’s crashed 3 times for me and I lost one of my auto saves …….. 🥲

edit: gonna try limited the auto saves to 1-2 and limiting my hard saves to 1-2, with one quick save for re-rolls. Also let my system rest for a good 8-9hrs as I’ve had it sleep mode for hrs downloading this. Hopefully it helps. 

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 27 February 2024

SIE announced 900 people are being laid off. I get these companies overhired during the pandemic, and a lot of this was self inflicted, but it’s getting really tiresome seeing record levels of sales and revenue being followed by layoffs.

aTokenYeti said:

SIE announced 900 people are being laid off. I get these companies overhired during the pandemic, and a lot of this was self inflicted, but it’s getting really tiresome seeing record levels of sales and revenue being followed by layoffs.

I'm sure this is some how Xbox's fault.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.