By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hellobion2 said:

I am looking to upgrade from xbox one.  Which one would you recommend the xbox series s or xbox series x? 

If possible, PC.

Around the Network
hellobion2 said:

I am looking to upgrade from xbox one.  Which one would you recommend the xbox series s or xbox series x? 

A PS5

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Episode 3 of Halo show season 2 was really good. Best Episode so far and a great build up to the next episode. As someone who hated season 1, season 2 is way better.

hellobion2 said:

Xbox 360 of course!

For real, get the Series X if you can afford it, but Series S is a great alternative. 

Halo season 2 episode 3... would you like a slice of LBGTQ with your video game turned tv show? Umm no, think 95+% of the audience..
Have it anyway says the studio.

My household won't be watching the rest.

Nobody singed up to have this shit everywhere.

~Thread Banned.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 February 2024

Around the Network

Gettysburg4 said:

Halo season 2 episode 3... would you like a slice of LBGTQ with your video game turned tv show? Umm no, think 95+% of the audience..
Have it anyway says the studio.

My household won't be watching the rest.

Nobody singed up to have this shit everywhere.

I'm going to make a stand here for anyone else new who thinks they can try to shit my thread up with these types of discussions.

If you think this is a thread where you can rant about seeing LGBTQ people then you're very wrong. I don't want to see this shit in my thread. I don't give a fuck what sexual orientation people are, what gender they are, what race they are, etc. We're all human beings, we should all be kinder to each other and more understanding, not so closeminded and intolerant, not recoil in horror at seeing LGBTQ people. The fuck does it achieve? Does it make you sleep better at night knowing someone is being shunned or feels ashamed to be who they are?

VGChartz tries to make itself welcoming to all sexual orientations, genders, races, religions, etc. Comments like this do the exact opposite and I have near zero tolerance for them, Xbox Empire is welcome to all but it is not welcome to intolerance and never will be with me in charge, my thread is a community of friends from all different countries, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, etc. Get over it, or miss out on a lot in life, the world is a more interesting and beautiful place with different types of people in it.

I'm speaking as a straight male but I have a noticeable physical disability that has had people treat me differently at times, I will not let people feel bad for who they are, what they can't change and these people exist in the world, get over the fact that you're going to see them, the world isn't only straight men/women. I hope when the thread ban is up in 90 days from now you can see things with a different perspective and are more open minded, this will be your one and only chance as far as this thread goes.

I hate these moments when I finish a game then I'm so indecisive on what I want to do next, Lol.

And you better not say Judgement, you know who you are, I am thinking about playing it but it won't be anytime soon

And I'm still thinking about taking a little backseat in the thread but not until I decide what I want to do next, Lol.

Sea of Thieves has competition for real, considering Sea of Thieves is 69 MetaCritic.

Lmao. Please re-review Sea of Thieves when it launches on PS 🥲

If only Sea of Thieves had single player capability, I would have tried it....