By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The DD time is perfect, I got that week booked off work anyway. Really hoping to see a deep dive into HB2 gameplay.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Sik, the fella who does Halo Infinite Forge Maps and has been featured by 343, is saying that Tatanka by Certain Affinity was cancelled.

Had a feel this was coming, something wasn't adding up with all Certain Affinity's projects and their size, if I'm being honest, I'd rather Certain Affinity put all their effort into the rumoured XGSP "Monster Hunter-Like" title rather than a Multiplayer only Halo project which will only hurt Halo Infinite's multiplayer.

Also, Battle Royale is boring, do a PVPVE BTB 2.0. I'd have shelved Tatanka in favour of a Single-Player Only ODST Sequel.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 January 2024

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Sik, the fella who does Halo Infinite Forge Maps and has been featured by 343, is saying that Tatanka by Certain Affinity was cancelled.

Had a feel this was coming, something wasn't adding up with all Certain Affinity's projects and their size, if I'm being honest, I'd rather Certain Affinity put all their effort into the rumoured XGSP "Monster Hunter-Like" title rather than a Multiplayer only Halo project which will only hurt Halo Infinite's multiplayer.

Also, Battle Royale is boring, do a PVPVE BTB 2.0 or if it were up to me, I'd kill the idea entirely and do a Single-Player only ODST sequel.

Honestly, I'm not sad to hear it is dead. I've tried several battle royale games over the years and they just aren't for me, I like a game where I can win usually more than 50% of the time, and with battle royale I win more like 5% of the time. Also the battle royale shooters tend to have really long sections of downtime where you run around the map trying to find people to kill which is pretty boring. I'd rather see 343 going all in on the traditional Halo multiplayer and the campaign  for their next game now instead of wasting resources assisting Certain Affinity with Tatanka. I also really hope they can find a way to make forge work in Unreal 5. 

And I'd also rather see Certain Affinity going all in on their multiplat FPS new IP Project Loro and the Monster Hunter like Project Suerte with Xbox.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 13 January 2024

Xbox does alright but there enforcment team needs to become more like steam. And xbox should use more of a vac system versus a system where there is no way to get your account back. I have heard too many horror stories which is why i have to cheer for the other companies and hope xbox goes away.

BiON!@ 

hellobion2 said:

Xbox does alright but there enforcment team needs to become more like steam. And xbox should use more of a vac system versus a system where there is no way to get your account back. I have heard too many horror stories which is why i have to cheer for the other companies and hope xbox goes away.

I’d be surprised if you could pass the captcha check on creating an Xbox acc so you have no worry there. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Finished Hogwarts legacy with all achievements (52 hours, completion times for games on the net are weird considering I saw 80 hours average for this game).

-The general opinion of Not enough story, way to much collecting, not enough to do etc     

I can honestly not agree with, I dislike story in games and the game really has a lot of story with some 'no spoiling' very good ones.

The game also not felt to big, I wished it was bigger, only the many Merlin trials were annoying because you have like 95 of them...

I really hope it becomes a trilogy and next one is year six;

What I really don't want,is making the sequel a sim/time managment kind of game.Will you go to class? Go out to build on your relation with person X, or go explore and work on your magic skills...

I already get stress thinking about it...

Anyway 9/10 for Hogwarts Legacy.  22 million well deserved...