By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
PixelPirate said:

Where are all you guys from? EU, UK, US etc?

Unlike my East Texas bud, I'm west Texas.  Surrounded by mesquite, white desert, tumbleweeds, and a crapload of oil.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
PixelPirate said:

East coast of US here, more specifically in Maryland

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

PixelPirate said:

Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

PixelPirate said:

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 January 2024

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
PixelPirate said:

Unlike my East Texas bud, I'm west Texas.  Surrounded by mesquite, white desert, tumbleweeds, and a crapload of oil.  

If this was a Texan drama, your family and G2's would be at war over either an oil field or ranch.

kenjab said:
PixelPirate said:

East coast of US here, more specifically in Maryland

Maryland rep, I guess we don't need @Goatseye anymore.

Ryuu96 said:
DroidKnight said:

If this was a Texan drama, your family and G2's would be at war over either an oil field or ranch.

Let's call it Dallas

I'm from Colorado USA. Unlike Texas, I enjoy having things to do in the community😉 jk

DroidKnight said:
PixelPirate said:

Lowkey what I wish I was around lol. I'm surrounded by skyscrapers, houses that will take me a decade to afford, heavy traffic, and a crapload of Californians

HALO THEME HEARD!