By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Might take me a few years to hit Elite rank.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Happy new year, Xbox fans!

looks like auto redeem has been fixed, I got an email about it lol It sometimes it just didn't work or was mad late but I got it on time so kudos to MS. Also Happy News Years everyone, hope 2024 issa good one.

Last edited by ice - on 01 January 2024

Ryuu96 said:

I should add titles to the leaderboard, Lol.

• Over 5,000 = Precursor
  • Over 2,500 = Forerunner
  • Over 1,000 = Spartan
  • Over 800 = Elite

Then we get down to ~500 and everyone there has the title of Grunt

As long as I am a Grunt with the suicide grenade then I am all for it.  I will take you all with me to Valhalla.

Around the Network

Imagine if Forza Horizon 6 doesn't make 2024 but is released in 2025 alongside Fable. As long as Fable delivers, Playground would feel on-top of the world, all the awards or nominations they'd get in 2025. They'd be rolling in money as well and they'd be the talk of Xbox studios, Lol. I do hope Horizon 6 is 2024 though but I wouldn't be mad about a 2025 release.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 January 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Imagine if Forza Horizon 6 doesn't make 2024 but is released in 2025 alongside Fable. As long as Fable delivers, Playground would feel on-top of the world, all the awards or nominations they'd get in 2025. They'd be rolling in money as well and they'd be the talk of Xbox studios, Lol. I do hope Horizon 6 is 2024 though but I wouldn't be mad about a 2025 release.

If FH6 is released before Fable, which is a very high likelihood, I can't wait to see the articles and comments that Fable development must be in trouble since 2 FH games were released after Fable was originally announced

G2ThaUNiT said:
Ryuu96 said:

If FH6 is released before Fable, which is a very high likelihood, I can't wait to see the articles and comments that Fable development must be in trouble since 2 FH games were released after Fable was originally announced

• Fable in Spring/Horizon in Fall.
  • Horizon in Spring/Fable in Fall.

But I want Horizon this year as fun as it would be to have double Playground in a single year.

Forza Horizon 6 + COD: Gulf War would make for a huge Holiday season for Xbox revenue. Treyarch CODs always do great and have tons of hype behind them, Gulf War and Forza Horizon 6 would both be massive, tens of millions of players before the years end for each title.

Could make for some nice console bundles too, a bundle with Forza Horizon 6 + Gulf War would do numbers but they'll likely instead simply opt for slapping a Game Pass code inside the box, Lol. Do a LE COD Console though, I don't think there's any rules against that in the agreement.

Happy new year guys!

If there's a Developer Direct, I'm going to assume that Avowed won't be in it.

I think they'll do a Starfield and have an Avowed Developer Direct in the Summer and Avowed releases in the Holiday.

I honestly think all the RPGs should receive their own DD's, so Fable as well and Clockwork Revolution, on the account of the genre it makes even more sense, there's so many mechanics in an RPG to delve into and I feel like you can't really show what Obsidian RPGs are like in a quick trailer, Obsidian RPGs are all about the RPG mechanics and depth, not just the superficial stuff like graphics or the easily viewable things like combat.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 January 2024