By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Machiavellian said:
smroadkill15 said:

It's okay. Xbox is going out of business by 2027 anyways 🙃

Naw, they will not be out of business, that is the date Netflix will purchase MS for a mear 1 trillion dollars.

Netflix will become the true powerhouse for gaming. Just need that loan first. 

Around the Network

I've a feeling MS Rewards is dying in favour of AI/ChatGPT...The main reason to use Bing was MS Rewards but now they're tripling down on AI...I can't imagine enough people use it for Xbox for Microsoft to give a shit, this feels like a Bing team decision and them moving the incentive to use Bing towards AI stuff.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 December 2023

At least Turn 10 is being consistent on updates.

I like the addition of skulls in Firefight!

Getting a bit overwhelmed, Tomorrow Disney Dreamlight valley big update and Halo Firefight...

The day after Tomorrow, Vampire survivors big free adventure update

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

I like the addition of skulls in Firefight!

Based on Gears, people will just kill themself to make it easier...

A StarCraft x Overwatch crossover?! With Heroes of the Storm getting an out of nowhere patch after 3 years and now a StarCraft mention after 5 years, these can't be a coincidence!

When I was talking about the Xbox 360 to someone recently (I ordered one and it should ship soon) he said that you can't buy digital games on it and party chat and most online is gone. I know the marketplace is still up and some servers for games are. I would imagine you can still chat in certain games too. I'm mulling over buying the cheapo official Xbox 360 headset if I play online, or even a cheap Turtle Beach that's compatible.
Sometimes things are confusing when I'm going to outright own a console from the 7th gen for myself for the first time in 2023.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Trailer leaked online so Rockstar went ahead and dropped it!

G2ThaUNiT said:

Trailer leaked online so Rockstar went ahead and dropped it!

Good graphics and already seems more interesting than GTA 5, I'm hyped.