By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ice said:

is it just me or is bing rewards getting worse like every week? I just noticed they stop giving out points for edge searches.

Yep, not only that but searching is a pain in the ass now too in general. The points I get for each search are so inconsistent, one search will get me 5 points and then the next 5 searches don't get me any. Been happening for about the past week, I guess MS is clamping down on their rewards program trying to make it worse so people have to spend real money on their shit. 

If you're going to destroy the rewards program so much to being nearly unusable, you might as well just axe the whole thing.

Around the Network

Jesus....Asmongold is trying to queue up for Vanilla WoW's Season of Discovery. Estimated wait time is currently 245 minutes to get into the server and he has over 130K viewers....people really are addicted to Vanilla WoW even if the experience is slightly altered!

WoW is currently the most viewed game on Twitch by a solid 80K total viewers. And pretty much all the top streams are the streamers just waiting to get in lol.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ugh. No real explanation, just some PR fluff about how they listen to the community but don't always do what the community wants. I just can't understand jacking up the price in Brazil when they had a price advantage over PS5 there. They jacked the Series S price up from 2500 Brazilian Real to 3600 Brazilian Real, a massive increase from 2 months of working a minimum wage job to 3 months of working a minimum wage job. Sony already capitalized on the boneheaded move, slashing the PS5 price for Black Friday week to match the new price of Series S.

The worst part is, there seems to be no real reason for the price hike beyond pure greed by Microsoft's bean counters, the Brazilian Real to USD exchange rate has been fairly stable, with the value of 1 Brazilian Real hovering around between 0.19-0.21 US cents nearly all year, tiny variations, a 3 penny range save for a single week where it was worth 0.18 US cents instead of 0.19-0.21 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 30 November 2023

MS on a roll of bad decisions lately. We back to the weekly L count.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

You all ready for that BG3 Xbox shadow drop the devs have been sitting on for 3 months next week??

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition