By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Valhalla Journal Day 9: Top 3 worst male name “Grant(bridgescire)” has been 100%, I smashed the other witches to get that Thor drip and got absolutely fucking obliterated fighting some wacky ass dog. Next up East Anglia … also started counting down the days I can deny that fuck Dag Valhalla, nobody heckles me during story time!

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

Yeah it technically would not release and was more a tech demo, end up getting released and saved Tecmo from going bankrupt (people really liked the game).

Anyway the DOA 1 Ultimate version is the downgraded Saturn version and not the PS one version.

While DOA 1 looks bad for its time, DOA 2 was incredible for its time. 

Yeah, I finished it.

Looks like I should play DoA3 first since DoA2 came out after it (and includes a character that is only unlocked if you have DoA3 save file).

ice said:

This is like off-topic af but what earbuds do y'all use for music/everyday use?

I dont use headsets/earphones that much for music when I'm at home because I'm mostly using my Echo devices or a computer/tv.

But when I go out for walks/exercise - I use the Soundcore Anker Lifetune XR headset.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/soundcore-by-anker-life-tune-xr-wireless-active-noise-cancelling-over-the-ear-headphones-black/6453193.p?skuId=6453193

Machiavellian said:
smroadkill15 said:

I noticed it before too and now it's a problem lol. Just another fake outrage issue 

No its not fake outrage, I personally do not want full page ads popping up on my console when I did not op in for that.  I do not care if its on GP, 3rd party or first party.  The most I accept is the ad tile that you cannot get rid of on your home screen on the Xbox. Now its full screen ads, what next.  As long as you continue to accept these types of things, MS will get bolder and start to do more because that is how corporate people think. It needs to be nipped now before they continue to push to see what is acceptable.

I'm really not bothered by it. It's not anything uniquely intrusive that we don't already deal with on the daily. You're upset over semantics.  Accepting 1 type of UI advertising vs the other for the same exact product in a slightly different way. Advertising is advertising. 

shikamaru317 said:

Why is the only review so far for MW3 from IGN and it's a 4/10? Did they break embargo or something? Also, 4/10 seems shockingly low, I know it was an expansion that was turned into a full game and given just 2 years of dev time as a result, and it's also by Sledgehammer, the worst of the 3 main CoD studios, but it can't actually be 4/10 rough can it? I was thinking it would get like a low 70 something average, because it at least gives people the very popular MW2 (2009) maps remade with modern graphics. 

It's a review for the Campaign only so the overall review will likely be higher but I'm expecting a lot of 6's and 7's for this CoD. Doesn't really matter though, CoD is review proof, Lol. The Campaign is like 4 hours long and reusing older content. I'm fully convinced that there was never meant to be a COD released in 2023 but they changed their mind either because they wanted to get out of the Sony marketing agreement so they turned MWII DLC into a full game or they wanted a full game because skipping a year would tank their stock, or it's a combination of both factors.

Under Microsoft they won't have to worry about skipping a year tanking their "valuation" though as they aren't on the stock exchange now and Xbox isn't even a blip on Microsoft's valuation, Lol. They'd have to worry about competition eating their lunch though by growing thanks to there not being a mainline COD release, COD drowns out the competition by releasing every single year and financially MS Gaming will take a hit which isn't really something people want to see, investors want constant growth. So I'm honestly not sure if MS will skip a year or not.

I do think Sledgehammer should be taken off mainline COD though, expand Infinity Ward and Treyarch and go back to just alternating between those two because they are easily the best COD developers. Sledgehammer can assist and work on something else if they want to. Think Infinity Ward and Treyarch would need like two fully staffed teams each though to alternate on a yearly basis, may need like 800 employees each.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 November 2023

Around the Network

Favourite Forza Horizon Location So Far?

Colorado425.00%

Southern France/Northern Italy318.75%

Australia212.50%

Great Britain16.25%

Mexico637.50%

Total:16

Which Setting Do You Prefer?

Science Fiction vs Fantasy.

• Examples of Sci-Fi = Halo, Mass Effect, Star Wars, Fallout, Dead Space, BioShock, Deus Ex, Half-Life, Starfield, etc.
  • Examples of Fantasy = Fable, The Witcher, The Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Baldur's Gate, Diablo, The Lord of the Rings etc.
Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 November 2023

So, I have currently played Forza Motorsport for about 40hours. If you want to play this game for the online racing, please wait another 6 months before trying. The game crashes every 2-3 races if you aren't already hit with an infinite loading screen during the first race. The offline campaign seems to be working fine, even though it is a bit boring. I really don't understand the long development time behind this game... it is the worst and most disappointing Forza Motorsport to date.

I'm now looking for a new game to play. Alan Wake 2 seems to be great? Or maybe I'll play some Mario Wonder first :)

offtopic: I recently replayed some Dragon Age Origins. Man, what an amazing game. Will I enjoy Baldurs Gate 3 as much as Dragon Age Origins? Baldurs Gate 3 seems a bit more hardcore.... maybe too much.