By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forza Motorsport - Cadillac V-Series.R Trailer - YouTube

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Kiryu and Majima best bromance.

I think that award might go to Cory and Shawn from Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World:

But Kiryu and Majima are definitely a close second. Few things make me smile more than Majima randomly appearing with his trademark "Kiryu-chan"

Idas Said:

The Ubisoft agreement included this list of (PC) games that should be available on cloud the day the CMA accepts the remedies proposed by MS:

3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures
Aces of the Galaxy
Blizzard Arcade Collection
Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (2022)
Call of Duty: Vanguard
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: WWII
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (2022)
Call of Duty: Warzone
Crash Team Rumble
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
Dark Reign
Dark Reign 2
Diablo
Diablo 3
Diablo II: Resurrected
Diablo IV
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions
GUN
Hearthstone
Heroes of the Storm
King's Quest
Overwatch 2
Prototype
Prototype 2
Singularity
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Starcraft Remastered
Starcraft II
Timeshift
Warcraft
Warcraft II
Warcraft III (Reforged)
World of Warcraft

I’m sure that there will be delays and last minute changes, but I guess that the list is a good approximation of what could be coming in the short-mid term to Game Pass (at least on PC).

Damn. This is like when I learnt that Steve and Jen didn't actually meet until Halo 4, Lol.

Around the Network

Game Pass is on one hell of a run of consistently great releases since Quake 2 and it keeps going into November. Then the big drop of ABK titles on top. This is an S tier lineup right now. Imagine if Phil announces MW3 will be launching on Game Pass. It would cause mass panic lol. Not going to happen but it would fun to imagine the chaos 😆

My favourite Halo is Halo reach :).

The challenges were one of the biggest reasons, it made me keep playing the game.

The campaign challenges were great and a missed oppurtunity for Halo Infinite, it would increase sales for the campaign + have a bigger active community.

So many times I came home and people were inviting me for a party so we could do a LASO challenge campain together and we would spend hours trying to get it.

Always dissapointed that I never reached max rank, I had 2000 campaign levels completed, 8000 MP machtes played and 6000 firefight/Scoreattack matches completed but still Need to play like 30% more.

Always hated when Halo Reach joined MCC and their is no rank anymore, and matches played said 0.  Still that day on release people messaged me to play some challenges after like 10 fecking years...

Gears 4 was my least favourite Main Gears game, the linear path really felt like the reason.  The game needed some new ideas.....

Gears 5 tried the open world stuff, it was certainly different but at best it was a step in a good direction....

The thing is I want the next Gears to be linear but with some refreshing ideas....but maybe have like some kind of extra open world MP mode ,  an open world map with your own created Gear that gets updated and you can play like Escape/Horde type of events on it that unlocks stuff for your character(skins example) that you can also use in the MP.    An hub with Khimera's or KR's waiting to pick up a squad and bring them to a certain event sounds great.  (Thins as 'Lead an spotted to point A that's a trap but halfway in the missoin you find out their is not just one but fecking four of them...)

Favourite Halo is still to this day ODST, the one I have the fondest memories of and one of the last times I truly enjoyed Halo. Halo Reach is a close second purely for SP, I’ve never enjoyed MP in Halo.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

To the poll tho, Linear ofc. Stop taking linear games and Ubifying them, it’s sickening at this point. I fully expect G6 to be an open world GAAS type game and that’s an instant pass for me.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! – Día de Muertos - YouTube