By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Apparently you can have multiple outposts in a planet. Would be cool if you could build your own mini cities in different planets.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:

Apparently you can have multiple outposts in a planet. Would be cool if you could build your own mini cities in different planets.

I'm sure there will be mods that remove build limits as well, I know there was one for Fallout 4. You just have to make sure to not build too big or else you can tank your framerate. 

LET'S GO!!!!

Ryuu96 said:

Just two days away from Starfield's review embargo, Eurogamer is still to receive a copy of the game from Bethesda.

One of the worrisome aspects of the Xbox/Zenimax deal I always had was carrying over their bullshit corporate side.

Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Sounds more and more like a combination of a ReedPop blacklist but a complete screw up for everyone else. He's largely a positive Bethesda contributor and they've flown him out to Bethesda events in the past...It'd just odd he didn't get a review code, they're not sending to codes to people who are even positive on them, Lol.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for these people? lol

Boohoo, other people got early access, but I didn't! This will set my Youtube channel back!

Cool story bro. Cry about it some more. Play the game with the rest of us.

You read my mind, holy shit these guys crying coz they can’t play early for free.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

LET'S GO!!!!

Still waiting for AMD to "allocate" my key, Hopefully it's not super last minute as I will need half a day to download it.

This new Xbox dashboard is the best so far. I can see the background yet there is more stuff on the screen, and it's quicker to navigate.