By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I’ve literally never heard of these people and I’m sure that’s the same for 99.9% of people .. why would anybody care about what they think about the … start screen …

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

@shikamaru317 Another dumb fuck take from this guy.

Yeah, I called him out on that one, lol:

Era dumping on him too and someone posted this

Some people really do hate clean and simple now.

Internet really reaching for things to shit on regarding Starfield now huh...the fucking menu. Maybe it oughta be like one of those damn movie menus where all the most pivotal scenes play on a loop over and over huh? Yea, that would make it good. Where do you find these people?

If people even try to talk shit about the start screen you know how mad they are to see the game only on Xbox and PC. Man are they salty hahaha

crissindahouse said:

If people even try to talk shit about the start screen you know how mad they are to see the game only on Xbox and PC. Man are they salty hahaha

Two weeks to go and people have lost their minds day one of review codes going out, Lmao.

I wonder if this will be up there with all time toxicity for a single game, when reviews come out, oh boy.

People are already fucking seething, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 August 2023

Around the Network

Played a bit of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre game on Gamepass. Pretty good, if you like DbD you will probably like it too. It's a slower paced, stealthier game than DbD, matches can easily take 20+ minutes if the victims play it safe and don't make alot of noise and don't move during grandpa shouts, but I've enjoyed my matches as both victim and family so far. Sissy is my favorite killer so far.

Ryuu96 said:

Yea, I mean positive buzz is nice, but those numbers are definitely still quite terrible.