By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

They really should reveal Season 5 at Gamescom but I think they'll reveal it later...Feels like 343 was put on the naughty step by Microsoft and Pierre has to fix things without the same level of support that 343 previously had, no big marketing beats and mass layoffs, it's a bit unfair to Pierre, Lol.

I think that is the best thing that happened to him. Working calmly without media negativity affecting him or his team does help. 

Around the Network

Bit annoyed right now. Wanted to play some 360 games on my Series X, but it wont load the games. Nothing happens when I pop in the disc. DVD's, Xbox One and Series games work fine. Hardly used the drive....

PixelPirate said:

Bit annoyed right now. Wanted to play some 360 games on my Series X, but it wont load the games. Nothing happens when I pop in the disc. DVD's, Xbox One and Series games work fine. Hardly used the drive....

Are you sure those 360 games you’re trying to play are actually backwards compatible?

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 13 August 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Tried Infinite Undiscovery, Fallout New Vegas and Dead Rising. Only Dead Rising seems to boot.

PixelPirate said:

Tried Infinite Undiscovery, Fallout New Vegas and Dead Rising. Only Dead Rising seems to boot.

I had this happen with Jade Empire once, and I just had to eject and re-insert the disc for some reason. Sometimes it just derps I guess

Around the Network

Nextgeneration Said:

Yup, this matches with the video game sales rankings on Amazon in the last couple of months. The sales rankings for Series X have steadily been moving up on Amazon US:

June - #90
July - #53
Aug - #25 So Far #23 Now

Spade said:

Grain of salt... Hopefully is true!! Would be a massive L after this whole SEGA/Xbox partnership  

Also waiting on SMT collection... 

That would be great.

Hopefully down the line we'll see ports/remakes of P1 and the P2 Duology.