By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
Spade said:
VersusEvil said:

Gameplay, immersion, soundtrack. I’ve never been a story guy, I straight up skip every conversation/cutscene in games (a tiny few exceptions)

Bruh wtf lmao. Idk how you can enjoy that, but to each their own. I do that with some games where I've lost interest in the story, but never off the rip.  

Playing Horizon FW right now for example, story kinda microwaved hot dog water, just doesn't really appeal to me. But I think others love it. 

I skipped every conversation and cutscene in Diablo 4 lol, I feel bad for my friend playing with me, she must have been like wtf every time I asked “whose this character or what just happened” XD

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Playing the new Zelda, man one day Xbox gonna release a banger like this.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:

Cross over DLC coming with Doom Armor in Starfield.  Will they price it as the same value of the horse armour.

Honestly, I'd tell them to piss off, after how they've behaved since the start (refusing point blank to discuss remedies with Microsoft) and the fact that FTC's approval is irrelevant, they've lost, they can't stop the deal and this current FTC is going to 100% go after Microsoft's next acquisition even if Microsoft extends them an olive branch.

Got demolished in court and now they come crawling back and suddenly want to talk remedies, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 July 2023

Around the Network

Ahh...Okay...It's procedural, Lol.

Yea...I'd just be like "hey, you do you guys...however many times you wanna get smacked in court...we can do that dance. You not getting shit"

Ryuu96 said:

Honestly, I'd tell them to piss off, after how they've behaved since the start (refusing point blank to discuss remedies with Microsoft) and the fact that FTC's approval is irrelevant, they've lost, they can't stop the deal and this current FTC is going to 100% go after Microsoft's next acquisition even if Microsoft extends them an olive branch.

Got demolished in court and now they come crawling back and suddenly want to talk remedies, Lol.

In business you look to the future and hope for the best results.  In this MS is just following good business.  MS will be purchasing more devs or it could be just about anything and they want the FTC to have a more favorable eye to not jump to sueing them every time they make a move.  It may or may not be effective but it cost MS pretty much nothing to at least soften them up.

Machiavellian said:
Ryuu96 said:

In business you look to the future and hope for the best results.  In this MS is just following good business.  MS will be purchasing more devs or it could be just about anything and they want the FTC to have a more favorable eye to not jump to sueing them every time they make a move.  It may or may not be effective but it cost MS pretty much nothing to at least soften them up.

The FTC has already made it quite clearly that they have exactly 0 interested in negotiating with MS at all, nvm negotiating with them in good faith. And just as it relates to sizeable mergers as a whole, their attitude is clearly to drag everyone to court rather than simply working something out. No point picking up the phone for them at this point, unless, magically, the first word's outta Khan's mouth are "I'm so sorry, I really fucked up here..."